Arc 2 Chapter 2.9 ( Intersellar Beast World )

The whole spaceport turned silent . Everyone held their breathe in case they would garner the attention of the about to burst man .

Lin Ming's brain is currently blank . She doesn't know how to answer this dangerous man . What should she do?

Zone noticed the female mouse's nervousness and immediately removed his expressionless expression.  A pair of fluffy white ears and a furry tail suddenly appeared on his body and blushed .

" I d-don't mean to scare you actually . "

Zone's tail swayed right and left as his triangular ears twitched . His current appearance made Lin Ming thinks that Zone was adorable and harmless .

Even the spectators were shocked by the quick change of atmosphere . Hu Jie on the other hand immediately raised his guard when he perceived the ambiguity between his woman and this stranger man .

Lin Ming tilted her head and stutterly stated her name . " I-i am Lin Ming . "

Lin Ming .

Zone smiled . " I'm Duan Li from Duan Family . Nice to mee you . "

" N-nice to meet you too . "

Seeing as there's no fight that is going to happen . The spectators went back to their own business and ignored the scenario they just witnessed .

Hu Jie can't take it anymore and pulled Lin Ming to his back . " Dude , i tell you ... Don't blatantly flirt with my girlfriend in front of me ."

Zone paused and suddenly smiled weirdly . " Really? Can you do anything about it? It's not that you can beat me right? "

Hu Jie clenched his fist . He is indeed weak and couldn't contend with a man like Duan Li who possessed monstrous strength despite the race's limitation . 

But he couldn't just let his girlfriend be taken away from him in front of his eyes can't he?

" Yes ... That's why I'm talking to you to make it clear that this girl is mine . "

Hu Jie saw Duan Li chuckling .

Zone calmed his frustration and stared serenely at Lin Ming . It seems that ... He couldn't do anything about his fate of not being able to fulfill his revenge towards Hu Jie .

If he hurts Hu Jie , Lin Ming will feel hurt too .

Ayah~ I'm really a good sociopath , I can't even bare to hurt my beloved child . Well ... It's not that I'm crazy mad avenger .

I could live peacefully without fulfilling the original's regret .

I can only wrong the original for now .

Gomen gomen . ( Sorry sorry )

--

Doze jolted in surprise and immediately dashed towards Jiro .

[ Aaaah!!!! Aaaah !!!! Aaaah hahahaha . ]

Jiro still depressed looked up at the ghost floated over him like a ghost maniac . He slowly sat up and massaged his temple .

" What happened? "

Jiro's voice sounded hoarse and pitiful . But seeing the joyful expression on his partner's face . Jiro's gloomy heart lightened a little bit . Moreover , he's also curious about the reason why Doze is happy too suddenly. 

Doze calmed down and sat mid-air with an eager and excited expression painted on the surface of its boyish face .

[ The last side mission is now completed!!! We gathered enough fuel to hop over another world! ]