Arc 4 Chapter 4.1 ( The Prince and the Eunuch )

A white colored soul form could be seen sitting at the corner of the neutral room . The neutral room's wall is colored white without any traces of dirts and dusts . The white transparent soul's light has dimmed . Looking depressed , low spirited and gloomy .

The white soul is currently hugging his knees in silence . His vague facial expressions looked dull and emotionless .

Behind him stood two silhouettes belonging to Uno and Doze . Uno felt his temple throbbing in pain and stress and clicked his tongue . While Doze pursed his lips in guiltiness .

" Master " Doze tried calling Jiro but the said master never paid him attention .

Doze gulped and looked at Uno . An expression of what-to-do could be seen upon his countenance . Uno on the other hand also has the same problem ..His master also ignored him and went to slumber to replenish his energy .

Uno just escaped because of his master's intimidating aura . Doze was more fortunate because of his master's tolerance . Different for Uno who has only met with Zone again for so many years , added by his master's gapped memory . There's no way Zone could accept the fact that Jiro and himself have been separated again . Although he himself ordered it , Zone placed the blame towards the mysterious organization that seems to target him . Uno was also affected because of the unvented anger of his master . It is only natural for him to escaped the chilly environment of their own neutral room .

Uno and Doze became friends during the past few days they had spent together and established a kind of link that only they themselves could do . Doze also learned some bits of information about Uno's identity but he did not dare to ask him in case Uno would get irritated by his meddlesome questions .

Uno sighed and told Doze that he would go ahead to the next world .

" Be careful " said Doze

Uno nodded and stepped into the blue portal that he casted . Once his figure disappeared within Doze's sight . Doze turned his vision back to his master's soul body .

' Hope master could overcome his depression . Only now did i realize how fragile my master's mentality was .'

Uno arrived at the dark neutral room and stared at his master's corrupted soul . He subconsciously trembled in fear but he tried his best to withstand the suffocating pressure .

Demonic and cruel pair of crimson eyes locked unto his body . Sending chills deep through his soul but at the same time , Uno felt sadness , pain and guilt .

It's all his fault .

It's all his fault that his master became like this .

Zone retracted his eyes and looked down at the floor . He was silent for a while before slowly standing up . Two phantoms of long fox tails could be seen swaying behind him . The contrast of his black corrupted soul and white and blue tail was rather peculiar . However , if the people who targeted him saw this scene , they would tremble in disbelief . How did his tail not get corrupted by the curse?

About the reason behind the hows . Only the person himself knew .

" Let's proceed " A cold androgynous voice resonated from the corrupted soul's mouth .

Uno who stood about 20 meters away from Zone nodded and slowly conjured up a blue portal with mysterious specks of lights spinning in the inward part .

Zone nonchalantly looked at the portal before stepping on it .

--

In a snow coated empire , a grand ancient palace could be seen from a far . Guarded by yellow uniformed imperial guards , several green robed eunuchs could  also be seen exiting one after another to run errands .