Ch. 21: Bear Hugs

Yasir's P.O.V.

She beamed up at me after moving my arms around herself and wrapping her own around me tightly.

She hummed out of delight.

"Did you know? You give the best hugs. You're so muscular that all of your hugs feel like bear hugs."

She moved back and took her shirt from my hand. She donned a sad expression, "I was feeling warm, so I wanted to wash my face but then all this water got on me," she then smiled, "then I changed into your shirt," she brought the fabric to her nose, "Hmm, it smells just like you. I like the way you smell."

She wrapped me in another tight hug, and it caught me off-guard. I ended up sitting on the edge of the bed with her straddling me. She gripped my arms to steady herself and spoke with the cutest look on her face, "Oops! Sorry, Yasi-bear!"

So she had come up with a pet name for me in her mind.

It didn't seem as though that she had any intention of getting off of me. And as much as I wanted her near me, I did not want it with her in this state, not when she wasn't in her senses and not when she would regret it.

However, it was nice to see more of her feelings towards me when she kept them so guarded. It hadn't slipped my eyes these last few weeks that she's been more and more affected by me.

My hands moved towards her wrists to move her off, "Ay-"

Her arms wounded around my neck as she sighed contently, gazing at me with a dazed look in her eyes.

She hadn't buttoned the top of my dress shirt, the view daring me to look down, but I kept my gaze fastened on her face. I moved my hand behind her and tugged on the bottom of the shirt, the fabric moving up in the front and covering her chest.

She moved my arms around her waist before placing her right hand on my cheek, "You have such beautiful eyes," her own melting with adoration. She stroked my eyelashes with her thumb softly then pouted, "And your eyelashes are so long! It's not fair. I wish mine were like yours."

A smile tugged on my lips at her cuteness.

Her eyes studied my features then she caressed my face and head, a loving smile resting on her mouth, "You know, Yasi-bear? So many people think you're," she made a stern face, "but inside you're not. I can see the goodness in you."

She pressed a long hard kiss to my cheek then looked at me with a bright smile. She hugged me with her arms draped around my shoulders, swaying both of us from side-to-side.

"You're a good boy," she then giggled and pulled her head back, "No! Like Sherry said that one time, you're no boy, you're a man! Yes. You're a good man."

I let out a quiet chuckle.

Her smile grew even larger, caressing my cheek with her knuckles, "You have the most beautiful smile, Yasi-bear. Smile more often please."

"I smile because of you."

Ayaara grinned and stared at my eyes endearingly before looking at my lips. She stroked my lower lip with her thumb then began leaning in slowly. Just as I began to stop her, she halted herself.

She placed a soft hand on my neck as she searched my eyes, her own filled with guilt, "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry! Shanzey's your girlfriend. It's just that-I-you-mh" she looked at me with puppy eyes and a frown.

"What?"

She bit her lower lip.

"Ayaara."