The birth of Perseus

Artemis.

She knew , at the back of her mind that it was the wrong decision. A young , innocent child , boy or not should not be thrown out into the wild , but then again , how could she face her family if she kept him ? How could she face her Hunt ? And Artemis got her father's pride even if she would never voluntarily admit it .. she wouldn't let a boy , her son or not , take her Hunt away from her . For probably the thousandth time , she cursed her lapse of judgement in observing a mortal man that had now led to this situation ...She knew , if it were to ever reach the ears of other Olympians , she would be shamed and ridiculed for what she had already done , and possibly hated for what she was about to do ..If only it had been a female child , the Hunt would have welcomed her with open arms and she would have happily gifted her child immortality..but Alas , it wasn't to be and now she had to abandon her first and only child to keep her millennia old promise.
Still , she hesitated.. he was so small .. could she do this ? A child.. But she did not have time , her hunters would be here soon..
Then she decided , she would give him her blessing , so he could see through the mist , be cured of dyslexia and have her strength , that should be enough to keep him safe from most of the mortal dangers
"I'm sorry , Perseus , my son , but I cannot raise you.. and I have no idea where your father is.. a mortal orphanage is the best choice , and may the Fates protect you should you ever come accross a monster from my world . Goodbye , Perseus, remember that you are the son of Artemis "

••••••••••••••• 1.5 years later ••••••••••••••••••
Percy . (yay!)
He was confused . The lady in silver said he was the son of Artemis . The old lady who gave him food said his mother had left him here. He could talk , just a little bit . The big boys said he should not be able to talk. He could walk. He also liked the trees in the garden . This was an orphanage. He did not like that word. It was too big. He was small. He liked the three other small boys . The big boys said he was a freak because he could could talk. He did not like them . Suddenly he heard something move behind him. "Hlo?" he murmured softly , and suddenly saw a huge snake almost wrapped around his body . He immediately shrieked and almost on instinct grabbed it's neck with his tiny hands and twisted . The snake was gone and golden dust covered his body . The big boys had woken up due to his scream and poked him abd laughed... muttering that the freak had a nightmare abd woke them up.. Now Percy became sad , he decided he did not like Artemis , whoever she was . She should have been there but she wasn't . He sobbed softly and went to sleep.

•••••••••••••••• 1 Year later •••••••••••••••••••
Percy

He had started learning the alphabet a week ago and could now recite it . Mrs Abel , the matron at the orphanage, said a tutor came to the orphanage daily and would teach him when he was 3 years old . He decided he had to start early or the tutor would scold him . The older boys had gone on a day trip and he was left alone in the garden . He now had a stick with him , though. It wasn't much , but ever since that snake , he had decided he needed something to kill the monsters , if they showed up again . Which they would , of course ... Today. The garden door creaked and Percy got the fright of his (albeit , short ) life. A huge man with one red eye was staring straight at him licking his lips . He screamed and ran , since he had found he was very fast at running. The huge.. thing laughed , and growled at him " COME BACK DEMIGOD ! LET ME EAT YOU !"
Percy at this point was properly scared , and had decided his stick was not at all helpful against this giant as poking or hitting him with it wouldn't help even though the stick was unnaturally large. He climbed into the bushes and had an idea , The giant had one eye , and he knew from experience that being poked in the eye hurt . Very much . The Cyclops (or giant, to Percy) growled out again " I CAN SMELL YOU DEMIGOD , COME OUT ! WILL EAT YOU QUICKLY !" Percy had no intention of being eaten , thank you. He decided to move as the thing could apparently SMELL him , and would thus find him soon enough. He briefly wondered if he smelled that bad .. He had refused to be bathed yesterday , maybe that was it?... Anyways , He jumped up from the bush at an incredible speed for even an adult and an impossible speed for a three year old and with a squelching "SCRUNCH" sound , drove the stick straight into the red eye of the monster. He prepared to pull out the stick abd hit again , but the monster promptly disappeared leaving yellow dust behind. Percy promptly collapsed onto the ground as the rush of strength seemed to vanish just as fast as the monster did.
Hours later , he retold his story to Mrs Abel who just laughed and waved off a crying and tired Percy . The bigger boys upon hearing his outlandish tale of a one eyed monster called him a freak once again and shoved him away . The 3 year old boy with green eyes with a hint of silver felt incredibly tired , sad , and alone .. But what he did not tell anyone was that the monster had a small shiny sword in it's hand and the sword was currently in Percy's bag . He knew another monster might come and then he would have to kill it too. The sword would help . He sighed and fell asleep

(A/N My first time writing something , guys.. comment, plz and uh.. thanks for reading.. if anyone reads this...)