part 7

"I don't know if I should hug you or slap you." Luke said as Michael emerged from his room half asleep. The boy slowly blinked as he looked over at Luke. His mind was still foggy from sleep and he wasn't sure what that threat was for, but of course the one time Michael will hang out with Luke for breakfast, the blond is threatening him.

Shrugging, Michael just went to get some Lucky Charms from the cupbord. As much as he was a legal adult, he ate like a child. It was silent apart from the sound of pouring cereal. Michael was too tired to make a smart comeback and Luke was texting.

As soon as Michael woke up more and saw Luke still texting he broke their silence. "Texting your boyfriend?" He asked before taking a spoonfull of cereal and milk. Luke bit his lower lip and shrugged. "What the frick? You and Ashton did not become boyfriends that fast. Makeout friends, sure, but boyfriends?"

"We're going on a date, tonight. After you left the station I asked Ashton out. I'd like to become boyfriends someday..." Luke continued rambling and Michael tuned him out. Nodding every once in a while to act like he was being a good friend. He was still too tired to function properly.

Soon enough Michael had finished his breakfast and mumbled that he was going to go change. The lilac haired boy figured everyone would appreciate it if he didn't go around in his pjs. So after changing into black skinny jeans and baseball tee he started the walk to the bakery.

It was 8:59 when Michael walked in, looking around for the certain cute baker. Calum appeared a couple seconds later with a bright smile. He motioned for Michael to come back, which the boy did.

Calum handed him an apron and Michael glanced at the boy. "If you have an apron how do you still get flour all over you?"

"I don't wear the apron. Never have, besides there's only one and I'm not the one that has to host a radio show later." Calum shook the apron in front of Michael but the boy shook his head.

"Nope, if you aren't going to wear an apron than neither am I."

"Okay, but if flour explodes on you don't say I didn't try to help." Calum shrugged, hanging the apron back on a hook. "Now ready to make some cupcakes?"

"I was born ready!" Michael nodded with a smile.

They quickly got to work, Calum getting Michael to read the ingredients needed while he collected them.

"The super powerful, vanilla essence. You know, that stuff that's beem milked from a fairy. Can't forget that." Michael joked, he had been making up little things for each ingredients to make Calum laugh. The tanned boy grabbed the vanilla essence and walked back to the lilac haired boy.

"How would you milk a fairy?" He asked as he placed it on the table. Michael paused, biting his lower lip as he tried to come up with an explanation.

"Painfully. You don't want to know how." Michael finally said, getting a laugh from Calum. That laugh was something Michael didn't mind hearing at all. Calum had an adorable laugh to him.

They got to work on mixing everything together. Calum doing most of the work with Michael making funny comments here and there. "Yeah, whisk that stuff. Whisk it good." The liliac haired boy said, getting another laughed out of Calum.

"That sounded oddly sexual." He commented as he continued whisking.

"Cal-Pal, get your mind out of the gutter."

"Like your mind isn't in the gutter."

"Touchè"

Michael shrugged as he continued watching Calum whisk. The two worked in semi silence. Calum would ask for something to be added to the bowl which Michael would happliy help out with.

Suddenly a thought crossed Michael's mind that had the boy in a fit of laughter. He poked Calum in the side and took a breath trying to calm down before speaking. Calum was looking at him in confusion but waited.

"Calum, was your dad a baker too? Because you got a nice set of buns." Michael said with a giggle. "You got buns, hun."

"Does that means your anaconda wants them?" Calum asked with a slight smirk, getting Michael into another laughing fit. "It was either a fantastic or terrible idea to accept your help." The boy commented with smile as he watched Michael.

Michael leaned his head on Calum's shoulder, still laughing. "Th-that was amazing. My name is even in that song." The lilac haired boy calmed down enough and the two went back to baking. There were a couple times where Michael wanted to make a comment, but decided against it.

They were all too quickly at the end of the baking. Calum had to decorate the cupcakes and when Michael tried he horribly failed. Besides the fact that he needed to get to the station soon. So Calum hugged him and Michael promised to be back after.

He really loved spending time with the tanned boy. It was tons of fun and maybe one day when Michael didn't have to worry about looking moderately nice, he would start a flour fight with Calum.

Once Michael was at the radio station he quickly went to Luke and asked about a song. The blond was confused, but said they could play it. With a giggle, Michael said that should be the song after his introduction.

As soon as he was on air, Michael easily smiled. "Hello Little Cliffords. I have no specific subject to talk about today. It can be an open line thing as today is my last show. Niall will be returning Monday and it's back to the Irish Bro show! Now as you all call in about whatever, here's Anaconda by Nicki Manji. For all those people who got buns, hun."

It was only a couple seconds until Michael got a text from Calum.

From: Cute Bakery Boy

lol you have too much fun hosting a radio show

ALSO WYF TODAY IS YOUR LAST SHOW???

*WTF

To: Cute Bakery Boy

yeah i do

yup

last one

knowing louis i might be back

harry does another mating call that the boy must answer

From: Cute Bakery Boy

TELL HARRY TO DO MATING CALLS ALL THE TIME

To: Cute Bakery Boy

you do know i could just come hang out with you at the bakery right???

it's not like i'm leaving you

From: Cute Bakery Boy

....that's true

To: Cute Bakery Boy

lol

i gotta get back to my last show

see ya in a little bit!

________________________

hi again. idk i felt like giving y'all another update. even tho i should like update set my heart on fire and stuff. meh, i like this story and it's almost over sooo. lol the fic i started in august is finally almost done. i'm so slow with updates.