Chapter 2

Michael swore it was some kind of con Luke and Louis were pulling. Even though Louis actually was at the station the day after Michael had to host, calls had kept coming in about the next time the lilac haired boy would be on the air. Which was a subject of disbelief to a blond haired, blue eyed boy called Luke Hemmings.

"All you did was talk about Little Cliffords and pizza and people love you for it?" The boy stared at the phone as lights kept popping up to signal calls were coming in. The majority of the past ones had been on Michael and Luke was guessing most of them were still on Michael.

Michael patted Luke on the head with an ear to ear grin. He was enjoying this far too much now. "One day you'll be as popular as me. You might be able to talk to Ashton without stumbling like an idiot over your words!" He said with glee as Luke turned to scowl at him.

As a song started playing Louis popped his head out the door to look at Michael and Luke, but mostly Michael, "You're coming on the air after this song is done." There was silence and then Luke was shoving him into the room to host with Louis.

Michael gave a small shrug and walked over to the desk. Both he and Louis put on headphones and Louis started talking as soon as the song was done. The lilac haired boy had gotten sidetracked by a spider crawling on the wall opposite him so he didn't hear whatever Louis had asked.

"Pardon?" His attention snapped back to Louis who rolled his eyes.

"You're supposed to be paying attention." The brunet chastised and Michael shrugged.

"There's a massive spider behind you." He said into the mic and at Louis. The brunet spun around. When he saw the spider he let out a small squeal while Michael laughed.

Louis sputtered for a couple seconds before mumbling something about needing coffee and then left. Michael was on his own to host once more, but he didn't mind as much. So Michael settled down a bit into the seat and started speaking in the mic.

"I'm back Little Cliffords! After much thinking, you all are stuck with Little Cliffords." Michael then listed off Luke's phone number. He could feel the glare from Luke, but didn't acknowledge it at all. "So callers, I will talk to one of you." He finally looked at Luke who gave him a thumbs up that someone was on the line.

"Hey!" The lilac haired boy greeted the caller. Judging by the voice that replied it was female.

"Oh my gosh! Hi!"

"What can this intern do for you?"

"I-Uh-Oh. I don't know."

"You want a song? A chat? Pizza?"

"All three!"

"What song? Text me at (xxx)-xxx-xxx and we'll text about the pizza."

"Oh my gosh okay! Can you play Wild Heart by The Vamps?"

"Sure thing! Here's your song....Wait, what's your name?"

"Oh, it's Lily."

"Okay, here's your song Lily."

The music started playing so Michael leaned back in the chair. He glanced over to Luke who was glaring at him. Suddenly the blond boy was facing Michael.

"I hate you." Was all he said and practically threw his phone at Michael, which was going off like crazy. Michael was mildly surprised with how many texts he had gotten in the two minutes it took for him to see, and more were being added. He causally began replying to them all and did that until Louis finally came back in before the song ended and went back to his radio show.

The show that day turned into The Tommo show ft. Michael. He ended up making sarcastic comments and teasing both Louis and Luke on public radio. While he had already in acted his revenge on both boys it was just good fun to tease them both on public radio.

The show ended and then the Irish boy known as Niall Horan started up his show. As Niall was talking Louis, Michael, and Luke were all talking. Michael was still replying to texts on Luke's phone. So he hadn't exactly heard what was going on, but Louis had told Michael to come so he did. Michael waved bye to Luke who was still glaring at him for giving away the blond boy's phone number on public radio.

The lilac haired boy distractedly followed Louis out the building, down a street and into a cupcakery. The only way Michael had actually known it was a cupcakery was the smell. His eyes were still glued to the phone.

"Hey, Lou. Welcome back." Michael glanced up to see who the voice belonged to, but his gaze stayed longer. The boy looked his age (18). With tanned skin, black hair, and brown eyes. Michael would swoon if it wasn't for the fact he was Michael Clifford and Michael Clifford refuses to swoon. "Oh hi! Who are you?" The swoon worthy boy directed the question to Michael.

"I'm Michael." He replied doing a little wave. Louis laughed and interrupted the moment to order cupcakes. So Michael went back to replying to texts. By the end of all of them he'd promise three people pizza and to be on air again sometime in the future. The way things were going Michael was ninety-five percent sure he'd be on the radio again.

Michael looked up from the phone to see that Louis had left him. He looked around, but there was no sign of the caramel colour haired boy. He walked over to where Calum was leaning over a table with a dish towel and whipping away dirt from the table. He gently tapped the boy on the shoulder. Calum looked up at Michael.

"Harry texted and said he needed Louis for something. Louis didn't tell me what, he just said to tell you that when you returned to the human world." Calum explained. Michael absently nodded. His mind was preoccupied by the strand of hair that was sticking out from Calum's black hair. Without really thinking about it he moved the strand of hair back into place.

Michael froze as he just realized what he'd down. "Oh-I-uh-sorry." He stammered looking down at the clean table with redness seeping into his cheeks. Calum wasn't moving, he was just staring at Michael. "I'm going to go now. Uh, see you around I guess." With that Michael quickly walked out the door.

"It's fine." Calum breathed out as he watched Michael leave.

kay hi! i give to you a new update. i hope you like it.

also my tumblr is damalumtho if you wanna have chat or something, idk. (you should come talk to me. i'm a lonely little penguin. idk why i just called myself a penguin)