ending

"Hey, do you wanna move in with me?" Michael asked nonchalantly one day as he and Calum played FIFA. They both had a day off and of course the only thing to do was to spend the day playing video games and eat pizza.

"Wait? What really?" Calum looked over at the boy with light pink hair with wide eyes.

As he stopped paying attention to the game, Michael took the opportunity to score a free goal so he was only 1 point behind before pausing and turning to face Calum.

"Yeah. I mean Luke's moved in with Ashton so there's room and you're here all the time. You already have key. I don't know what clothes are mine and what are yours anymore." Michael explained, watching Calum to see how the boy was reacting.

"So I'm here and my clothes are here is your reasoning? That all?" Calum questioned, raising his eyebrow at Michael.

Michael shrugged, "No. That's not all. I do really like seeing your cute face every morning. And hearing you sing when you cook or shower.....There's a shit ton of reasons. Do you want me to list them all?"

"Maybe one day, yeah." Calum smiled, poking Michael is the side. Michael squeaked and retaliated by tickling Calum. The boy giggled and held up his hands to defend himself.

Soon the two were in a tickling war. Michael some how found himself on the floor with Calum on top of him, tickling his sides.

"Okay, okay, I give up. You win." He said breathlessly, holding up his hands in surrender. Calum smiled proudly and kissed Michael's nose. "You can get off me now." He mumbled, looking up at the cute boy.

"I know, but you're comfy." Calum shrugged and sprawled out on top of Michael, resting his head on the boy's chest and hearing Michael's heartbeat.

Michael chuckled and wrapped his own arms around Calum's waist. "I love you." He mumbled not intending for the boy to hear it. Even if they have been dating for a couple months now, Michael didn't want to make Calum feel weird by saying those words too soon.

Calum nuzzled Michael's chest for a second before looking up at the boy with a fond smile. "Yeah, I wanna move in with you. Honestly, I was slowly moving in with you."

Michael hummed happily and tightened his hold around Calum.

_________________________

okay helloooooooo! firstly can we all just appreciate the new cover??? GiraffeLegsLuke made it and it's amazing. and ya know if you haven't looked at their fics go check it out now. stranger is amazing, starsigns is amazing, draft is amazing, let's be cliche is amazing.....they just all amazing okay? okay.

secondly, this is last chapter and i know it's like super short but idk where else to go with this fic. like this is all i got.