part 9

Michael sat through a pretty boring meeting with Louis, Liam, and Niall. He thought their could've been more people involved, but he wasn't going to complain. More people meant more opinions and more opinions meant a longer meeting.

Liam was going on about the do's and don'ts of having a radio show. Swearing be one of the don'ts which Michael had the decency to show a little bit ashamed about even though he really wasn't.

Louis was going on about transitioning everyone from him to Michael, instead of just bam Michael is the new presenter.

And Niall, Niall just seemed to be their for the food. Not that Michael could blame the boy, the food was good touch. Pizza was always good in Michael's own opinion.

As Louis and Liam talked about how to introduce it, should there be an actual name for it like Louis having the The Tommo Show, Niall calling his Irish Bro. Michael sighed at it all and grabbed another slice of pizza.

"Y'know I already had a thing going on. I was Overlord Clifford and everyone was my Little Clifford's. Never did decide on an actual name for the show." He pointed out with a shrug which set Louis back to his point that Michael already had something to identify himself.

Pizza slice after pizza slice the meeting went on and finally when there was no more pizza, Michael leaned back in his chair and watched the debate go on about different things for the radio show.

"Okay, do I still need to be here?" The lilac haired boy asked with a sigh. Louis and Liam shared a look and then looked back at Michael.

"Yes."

"No."

They both gave contradictory answers and Michael crossed his arms with a slight frown. Waving Louis and Liam to continue their talk, Michael turned to Niall. The blond boy staring sadly at the empty pizza boxes.

Michael chuckled softly and looked back to the two boys who were still talking. The entire meeting they had been talking while Michael had barely listened, figuring Louis could tell him the important bits later.

Looking around at the break room, Michael decided to get over his phone and play Crossy Road. Emo Goose being his character of choice.

He was trying to beat his high score of 300 and was only at 217 when Niall tapped his shoulder and Michael looked up after pausing his game. "What?" He looked between the the three other boys with a confused expression.

Louis had a massive grin on his face, his eyes sparkling with some excitement. "You are officially taking over my show next Monday! Now you need to come in the week before so we can make the announcement and people can be upset with me for leaving, but it's official! You can take over my show. That is if you want too." Louis rambled for a second.

Michael paused, he did like doing the radio show. It was fun as hell and...and yeah. "Yeah, I want to do it." Louis threw his hands up in a cheer, Liam shot Michael a friendly smile and Niall gently patted him on the back.

"Okay, can I go now?" He was ready to go and tell Calum and Luke about this. All three boys nodded and Michael shot up out of his seat, saluting the three boys with his two fingers while saying, "See ya."

-

The ding that sounded as he entered the bakery was a nice welcoming sound. He giggled as he noticed Calum dancing to music from the radio and didn't notice Michael's entrance. So h3 snuck up behind the boy, covering the pretty brown eyes with his hands.

"Guess who!" He sing songed happily.

Calum's face automatically morphed into a grin and paused to act like he was thinking. "A super cute radio intern turned presenter?"