Chapter 4

"I know you lie, cause your lips are moving!" Michael sung along to the song as it played. He didn't notice that the song ended so he ended up singing the chorus again.

"Hey, Mikey." Luke asked and Michael turned to look at him with a questioning expression. "You're live."

"Shit, Hi."

"You're not supposed to swear on the radio!"

"I'm doing it. Back off Lemmings." Luke stayed quiet so Michael continued talking. "Hey Little Cliffords, that name is staying, I'm Michael Clifford filling in for Niall Horan. For the next week we aren't calling this the Irish Bro. I'm not Irish or calling myself a bro. That is just not happening. Anyway the lovely Ariana Grande is up next with Break Free and in the meantime, you should call and say what I should call this radio show." Michael rattled off the number and moved back once the music started playing.

Counting to fifteen, Michael was met with Luke glaring at him. "Stop swearing on the radio. You're not allowed to do that." The lilac haired boy shrugged it off.

"I do what I want. I'm punk rock." Luke scoffed and left the room. Leaving Michael to listen to the music. He didn't sing that time.

Almost immediately he went to a caller and it was Louis, of course. "Lou. You have a problem." Michael faked a concerned voice. "You just can't keep away from this radio station. Seriously. You were here ten minutes ago."

"I know, but Luke is right. Don't swear on the radio." Louis replied making Michael think Luke talked to Louis before. Or planned to answer Louis' call.

"Go frick-frack your boyfriend and leave me alone Tomlinson. This is my show, not Tommo's."

"Stop telling me to frick-frack my boyfriend."

"I think you should listen to him. Michael, I agree with you." A new voice came in from Louis' end and Michael knew it as Harry.

"See! Your boyfriend agrees with me. Now go frick-frack."

"Do I even get to request a song?"

"Are you going to dedicate it to me?"

"No."

"Then no you don't."

"How is that fair?"

"You have your own show and a boyfriend to frick frack."

"Please stop saying frick frack."

"Go frick frack your boyfriend and you don't have to hear me."

"..."

"Don't be giving me dead air Tomlinson!"

"..."

"I like Calum better. He had a much better British accent too."

"He did not. It was so obviously fake."

"At least he didn't give me dead air!"

"Good bye Michael."

"Good. Go frick-frack your boyfriend and I will dedicate this wonderful song to you too." Michael didn't know what the song was, he just assumed Luke would put something on. He didn't expect and Ed Sheeran. Of course Luke would choose a non-embarrassing song.

Michael shook his head, but hummed a long anyway. He let another song play and then commercials so he had free time to glare at Luke and the blond boy glared back. Maybe it was a bad idea working with his best friend, but he had fun most of the time.

Going back on the air and answering another call, Michael was quite happy with the kiwi voice he was hearing.

"Hello?" Calum's voice was hesitant, but Michael just smiled.

"Hello Calum!" The lilac haired boy chirped happily.

"How'd you know it was me?"

"You're voice is cute and easy to recognize. Frick, do you sing? Cause you should! That could sound amazing."

"You sound good singing."

"We are not talking about that!"

"Why not? I don't have a boyfriend to frick frack."

"Go make cupcakes you baker."

"I already did."

"Oooooh you're a productive one."

"Yup."

"What song do you want?"

"Something by Mcfly?"

"Okay, I will make my servant Huke Lemmings get you some Mcfly."

Calum giggled and Michael almost awhed cause it was cute to him. Luke gave him a thumbs up for the song.

"Aye Calum. Make sure you don't sell all your cupcakes in the next hour. I want one. Here's your Mcfly."

______________________________________

it's short, but the chapter makes me happy so it's what you get. also yeaaaaaaah sorry that i haven't updated this since september.... i swear i haven't forgotten about it. i just get lazy.

also happy thanksgiving if you have thanksgiving and if not happy thursday!