Part 5: The unspoken distance

Bondita comes to the garden where the ceremony was held and looks for the handkerchief..
From table to the stage to the decorations, but she couldn't find it..

Helplessly she sits on the shed nearby the garden and thinks of how she found it..

10years back.......

Bondita runs around the house with Battuk(Anirudh's youngest brother) and plays with him when Anirudh returns from the court and hearing his car's horn she and battuk both pretend to study..

Anirudh comes inside and see them both studying, smiling he leaves from there..

Bondita~"Haaaaaasssshhhhhh! aaj to baal baal bach gaye ..Warna pati babu pakad lete hume aur khoob badi saza de dete"

Battuk~"Par boudi,dada bohot jaldi wapas agaye..kahi unhe pata to nhi chal gaya ki hum khel rhe the aur padh nhi rhe the?"

Anirudh~"Wo to mujhe pehle hi pata chal gaya tha battuk...!!!"

Bondita and Battuk exchange worried looks and turn to find Anirudh standing behind them, listening everything..

Battuk~"meri galti nhi hai dada..Sab boudi ki galti hai ..Unhone hi mujhse khelne ko bola..Warna mai to padh hi rha tha.."

Bondita looks nervously at Anirudh and Battuk runs away..
Anirudh stares at Bondita..And Bondita looks more sharply at ground all aware of his Eyes and anger..

Anirudh~"Upar dekho Bondita!"

Bondita takes a glance at him and scared looks down again..Anirudh leans down at her..

Bondita~"Pati babu..Bohot der se padh rhe the..Shottttiiiii..Wo bass thoda sa khelne ka man hogaya tha..to maine hi battuk ko bola khelne ko..."
Anirudh keeps on staring at her angrily and she keeps on looking down..When suddenly....
Anirudh burts into laugh and Bondita looks at him confused..

Bondita(thinks)~"Hey dugga maaaa...Lagta hai pati babu bohot gusse mai hai tabhi aise pagalo jaise hassne lage.."
Anirudh continues laughing

Anirudh~"Khelne ka man ho rha tha?"
Bondita just nods yes..

Anirudh smiles at her..
Anirudh~"Mere saath khelogi?"
Bondita looks at him surprisingly..
Bondita~"Aaaaaap khelenge mere saath birrriisssttrraaa babu?"(Very happily)
Anirudh~"Haaaaaaaan bondita!! Tumne meri baat mani thi..Padhai karne ki to ab meri bhi baari h ki mai tumhare liye kuch karu na?"

Bondita happily dances around him clapping when Anirudh suddenly taps her and run away..Bondita stops and understands that he started playing and runs after him and they both start to play around running everywhere in the house when Anirudh's handkerchief falls and he turns to pick it up but bondita spots him and they both laugh together...

Anirudh~"Dekho mai hara nhi hu..Wo to mai bass ye rumaal uthane ruka tha.."
Bondita~"Aaaap kuch bhi boliye birrrriiisstrrraa babu par aap haar gaye hain..Aur mai jeet gayi hu..."
Anirudh shows her the handkerchief ....
Anirudh~"Bilkul nhi Bondita...Abhi khel baaki hai..."
Bondita snatches the handkerchief and runs away..
Bondita~"To theek hai pati babu..Aap mujhe pakad ke dikhayiye tab mai maanu apni haar...Aur agar mai jeet gayi to ye rumaal aajse mera.."
Anirudh smiles and runs after her...
Anirudh~"Aisa hai....Tab to mai tumhe hara ke hi rahunga bondita...."
Anirudh and Bondita again starts to play......

Present..........................................................................................................

Bondita smiles remembering the times she was most happiest and cries a little 
Bondita~"Tab to mai jeet gayi thi birrriissstrraa babu..Par uske baad..Mai humesha ke liye haar hi gayi........