Part 8:Opening A new door

1 WEEK LATER..................................................................................................

Bondita packs her bags when the warden enters in her room

Warden~"It's good to see that you've finally made a decision also that is of going back to your country!"
Bondita~"NO! I am not going back, you're right that I've made the decision but not of going back but of staying!"
Warden(Shocked)~"But why? Your Indian Friend also left also the other countries students too..Then why are you not going to your home? Isn't your mother be waiting for you?And after the stunt you pulled that night, I am not gonna let you stay here and make sure that you get extra care and for that you need to go back Bondita!"
Bondita closes her bags and picks up some chocolates from the drawer and comes to the warden..

Bondita~"During all these years, you made sure that I was not alone, I am not scared, and I am not longing for anything..For the world you maybe my warden but you took care of me like your own child, from maintaining my diet to giving medicines on time, from scolding for studies to reading bedstories for me in my childhood..Even if I give you today my barrister degree will be less but as a token of thankyou on this Thanksgiving I wanna give you these chocolates..

Bondita gives the chocolates to her and hugs her, the warden gets emotional..
Warden~"After all the years i've sent in this dorm room, none of the children ever thanked me for anything..But you my child are exceptional in a good way..Thanks to you that I got a chance of knowing that what is actual love,although I am gonna miss you but I still want you to go home Bondita..! You're condition is not good, even a small thing can be life or death for you, please go back to your home to your loved once..To Anirudh!

Bondita steps back at his name and packs her bag..

Bondita~"I have found a broker who has assigned me a home for few days, after that I'll leave for Manchester and I'll also get my mother here and we'll be together and I don't think I need anybody else in my life other than her.."
Warden~"But he made you, who you're today bondita..If it was not for him then you could have never be here"
Bondita~"I think whatever he did for me was just a repentance of whatever he actually did to me!"

And just like that bondita leaves carrying all her luggage out

Bondita(Thinking)~"ab aapki koi yaad koi fariyad aur koi bhi dard mujh tak nhi pohoch payega barrister babu..Ab na aap mujhe kabhi dhoondh payenge aur nahi mujhe kabhi aapke dhokhe ko yaad karna padega..Ab aap sahi maayne mai mujhse aazaad hue Barrister Anirudh Roy Chaudhary!

.................................................................................................

Anirudh gets ready and manorama gives him his files 

Anirudh~"Tumhe ye sab karne ki zarurat nhi hai, bihari ko kyu mana kar deti ho har baar?"
Manorama~"Bihari iss samay sabziyan lene jate h isliye mai kardeti hu, aur pareshaani hi kya hai..Chota sa to kaam hai..aapne jo kuch bhi mere liye kiya hai uske aage ye bohot chota hai.."

Manorama leaves from there and telephone rings...Seeing nobody around Anirudh picks it 

Anirudh~"Hello!?"
"Mr. Roy Chaudhary?"
Anirudh recognizes the voice..

Anirudh~"Warden Madam?"
Warden~"Yes Mr.Anirudh I am sofia from London school, I am calling to inform you that Miss.Bondita Das has completed her education and a few days back she has got her degree of barristry.."
Anirudh gets really really happy and tears of pure proud comes pops out of his deep black eyes, and his whole face can be seen feeling the warmth of the pride he is feeling for his chotu little bondita..

Anirudh~"I am so so soooooo proud of her madam..Is she there? Can you atleast make her come near the telephone? I just want to hear her voice! Her Barrister Babu Voice(proudly)"

Warden~"I am sorry sir but I can't do it!"
Anirudh's smile drops 

Warden~"Miss.Bondita has left the school dorm room and decided to move to Manchester for forever..."
Anirudh gets shocked, all of the colour of his face drains with a dead mourn and his eyes gets too deep in sorrow like his heart just broke into pieces

Anirudh~"Bondita isn't coming back?"
Warden~"I am sorry sir, I tried but she is too adamant to not to come to India"
Anirudh~"But her mother lives here..All alone..What will happen ........"
Anirudh stops in mid sentence realizing what bondita decided...
Anirudh~"Right!...Thank you mam for informing..Have a nice day..!"

Anirudh hung up , takes up his barrister robe and went out all alone crying and his mind is racing towards all the things that the warden said...

.............................................................................................................................

Bondita reaches to a location and sees a very small house adn reads the address on the paper..
Bondita~"Pata to yahi likha hai..shayad yahi wala ghar hai.."
Bondita knocks at the door and an old couple comes out

Bondita greets them and they let her inn, She looks at decor of the house is very colourful and their is rainbow graffities on the walls, sofa's and couch are very pale color and then their is chimney which is providing heat in this cold weather of November...

Lady~"Its so good to have a company in this house rather than this old man.."
Man~"Talk about yourself! I am still 16!"
Bondita laughs at them and realizes that they both live alone and had been with each other for a very long time now..
Bondita~"Thank you very much ma'am and sir for letting me stay for few days, I promise as soon as I find a new home I'll not trouble you anymore..."
Lady~"Oh girl don't be so formal we are not english, we are from Boston, America..Call us Miranda and Drake.."
Bondita subtly nods, the couple shows her the room and leaves..

Bondita settle down her luggage when she sees an old picture of the couple on the wall and admires their togetherness when she reads what is written below it..

~Distance will tell you, the real meaning of closeness.

Upon reading that Bondita suddenly remembers Anirudh 

Bondita~"Ab tak to unhe pata chal gaya hoga ki maine dorm chodh diya hai aur mai Manchester jane wali hu..(she smiles and picks up that picture) Par mai kahi nhi jaarhi..Ye to bass ek tareeka tha aapko khudse door rkhne ka..Ab kaka sasurji mujhe dhoondhne aaye to aap seedhe Manchester jayenge jabki mai apni duniya yahi London mai basaungi! Mai aur meri Maa..Bass ab yahi duniya hogi meri! Aapse bohot door..Bohot bohot door...

..........................................................................................................................................................

.........................................................................................................................................................

Precap: Vedh and Anirudh fight goons ,Bondita gets a reality check