Part 15: Dil ka Rishta

City Hospital,Tulsipur

Bondita opens the door of Sumati's room and sumati opens her eyes..Sumati sees that she is tormented and in a huge dilemma so she decides not to say anything to her and she opens her arms inviting her and Bondita being miserable hides in her arms crying so hard like a piece of her heart just broke down

she starts to take deep breaths and sumati calms her down but unknown to her  asthama attacks she just misconcept it to be her breakdown..Meanwhile, it gets hard and hard for Bondita to breathe and her eyes starts to flutter shut when a nurse comes inside and notice her condition and panics..

Nurse~"Arey ye kya? Inhe to Attack aarha hai.."

Sumati gets shocked and worried and brings her face up to look at her and sees that she's falling out of breathe..

Sumati~"Bonditaaaaa...!!Bonditaaaaa....!!"

The nurse holds Bondita and calls the doctor and makes her sit..

Sumati tries to stand up but couldn't so she just looks at her and gets scared; The doctor comes and instruct the nurse for a inhaler..

Sumati~"Kya hua hai isse doctor sahab?"

Doc~"Aapko nhi pata? Inhe asthama hai..Matlb saans ki bimaari.."

Sumati gets shocked to hear this and looks at Bondita..

Bondita still breathes heavily and gets dizzy, she remembers the condition of Anirudh and imagines Anirudh standing looking at her laughing with Manorama..

Bondita starts to tear up with heavy breathing, Nurse comes with the inhaler and makes bondita take normal breathe and Bondita relaxes and looks up and realises that anirudh and Manorama are not their..

Doc~"Aapko apna inhaler saath rkhna chahiye agar aapko asthama hai to..Ye laparwahi aapki jaan pe bhaari padd sakti hai agli baar..Aap ke liye chota sa stress bhi jaan leva hai kya aapko ye pata nhi hai?"

Sumati looks at Bondita and remembers how she sent her there and blames herself for her this condition..

Bondita~"I am sorry doctor..Mai actually...Apna bag ghar par..hi bhul..Gayi..."(unable to speak)

The doctor and the nurse leaves and sumati looks at Bondita and Bondita too looks at her

Sumati~"Ye sab kya hai Bondita? Ye kya kar liya tune apne saath Haan meri bacchi? Itni kamzor itni laachaar kabse hogayi tu?"

Bondita tries to stand up and hides her tears

Bondita(Thinks)~"Maa ko abhi sach nhi bata sakti ki mujhe ye kab se hai..Warna wo pareshaan hojayengi..Aur agar unhe pata chal gaya ki mujhe asthama ke saath saath trauma attacks bhi aate hai to wo seh ni payengi..Aur unn sab ka dosh wo Pati babu....Nhi nhi..Maa ko ye sab batana abhi theek nhi hai.."

Bondita covers her sadness and smiles looking at her

Bondita~"Arey nhi maa..Ye to mujhe kuch din pehle hi hua hai..Wo kya hua na London se aate samay mujhe achank se thand se saans lene mai dikkat hone lag gayi..Jahaaz mai 10 saal se nhi baithi na to isliye..Bass aur kuch nhi.."

Sumati~"Sacchi na Bondita?Aur koibaat to nhi hai na?"

Bondita smiles

Bondita~"Shotti maa..Kuch bhi nhi hai.."

Sumati (thinks)~"Tu kuch to chhupa rhi h Bondita.."

Bondita~"Mai zara teri dawaiyan leke aati hu.."