Part 19: Tera Hona

Introducing Shagun Pandey as Vedh Seal (In this FF) Also as the Parallel Lead.

Bondita gets asthama attack when she saw Manorma and Anirudh together and feels that she is not needed here and she is just a nobody or a third wheel for them....
Vedh bursts inside Bondita's room and sees her having low breathes, he quickly finds her bag and gives her the inhaler...
Bondita closes her eyes calming herself and holding onto Vedh's hand...

Vedh~"Theek lag rha hai abhi?"
Bondita nods her head and he makes her stand up and they both sit together near the window..
Vedh~"Jab kaka ne tujhe khana lejane ko bola tabhi bihari aur koyli ko baat karte suna maine ki manorma ji anirudh ko khana khilane gayi hai..Isliye mai waha daudkar aaya magar mujhe aane mai dairi hogyi...I am sorry.."
Bondita smiles and takes his hands..
Bondita~"Tu janata hai teri galti nhi hai to maafi kyun maang rha hai..Jiski hai usko to koi fark hi nhi padta na..To phir tu kyu pareshaan hai?" 
Vedh~"Kyuki jaldi ajana tha Mujhe...To shayad tujhe aaj inn sab se na guzarna padta...."
Bondita~"Kisi mahaan Barrister ne mujhse kaha tha...Ki Zindagi bohot choti hoti hai kisi se bura maanne aur kisi ko guilty feel karwane ke liye uski galti na hote hue bhi.."
Vedh smiles looking at her
Vedh~"Kya uska naam Vedh Seal tha?"
Bondita~"Nhi to(mockingly)"
Vedh copies her and puffs up his face like bondita used to do in childhood..
Bondita slaps on both of his cheeks and runs from there...Vedh laughs and follows her..
Vedh and Bondita run from each other and suddenly Bondita collides with Manorma and they both stand abruptly, vedh also joins them...

Bondita~"I am sorry..I am sorry...Galti se wo..."
Manorma~"Koi baat nhi Bondita..Chalta hai.."
She eyes vedh and then at Bondita
Manorma~"Mujhe ye to pata tha ki tum Bondita ke dost ho magar tum dono itne kareeb ho ye nhi pata tha..."
Vedh~"Pata to hume bhi nhi tha ki aapko pati chori karne ki aadat hai!"
Bondita stares at him giving him a stern look..
Bondita~"Iske kehne ka wo matlb nhi tha manroma ji..aap pls bura mat maniyega..."
Vedh~"Jaise ki inke bura lagne se hume koi fark padega!"
Manorma~"To tumne inhe sab bata diya hai..Chaliye accha hai.."
Manorma goes towards Vedh and eyes him down
Manorma~"Kabhi samay mile na vakeel sahab..To doosro ka paksh bhi sunne ki koshish zarur kariyega...Mujhe laga aap barrister hain to dimaag se sochte honge..Par chaliye koi baat nhi.."
Manorma turns to Bondita
Manorma~"Mujhe aaj kisi kam se bahar jana hai to kya tum aaj ke liye Anirudh ka dhyaan rkh logi?"
Bondita gets tensed..Vedh notices her hesitation ..
Vedh~"Ji nhi..Aap patni h na unki! To ye to aapka kartavya hua na manorma ji ki aapko bhi dimaag se sochna nhi aata..Nhi mujhe laga simple cheezein to samajh aaa jati hongi na?(taunting)
Bondita notices the tension between them because of her 
Bondita~"Ji manorma ji..Mai unka dhyaan rkh lungi!"

Vedh looks at her and leaves angrily, manorma smiles and leaves.....

Bondita looks torn between Anirudh's room and Vedh leaving and after a lot of hesitation she goes towards Anirudh's room

Anirudh suddenly gets alert like a wave of cold air breezed through him and he looks at the door expectantly and Bondita walks in...

Hona ......Tera Hona

Paana...... Tumko Paana

Bondita stops at the entrance and looks at him already staring at her,like he knew that she was coming...

Jeena Hai Ye Maana

Pal Bhar Mein SadiyanHai Sadiyon Mein

Jeena Hai Ye Maana
Haath Mein Teri Khushboo Hai
Khushboo Se Dil Behla Hai

Ye Haathon Se Yun Fisla Hai