Chapter 11

(I could use some feedback, please. Enjoy!)

"Congratulations, it's a boy." James squeezes my hand, and squeals in joy. I start crying.. Again. I couldn't help it. Being pregnant caused me so much happiness. "Thank you so much," I tell the doctor.

Both James and I's parents walk into the room. "So?!" My mom asks. "It's a boy!" My mate exclaims. We grin happily. All of our parents start jumping up and down excitedly.

The nurse runs in, "There's a few of your friends out here. May they come in?" I nod, "Yes, thank you."

All the girls run in, "So?!" "It's a boy," I announce. "Our future alpha!" Alison's mate cheers. Alison hugs me happily. The girls gather around me, giving me a huge group hug. "Congratulations!" Taylor says. Everyone nods.

James stands next to me, holding my hand and I grin at the perfection my life has become. A few months ago, I was in misery. Now, I am the Luna of a pack, the mother of a boy, and a mate to my beautiful James.

************************************************

It's dark. It's too dark. I open my mouth to talk, but a gag is in place. I try to scream, but I can't. My arms search for my stomach, making sure my baby is okay. They can't reach, because they are tied behind my back.

A door opens, and I realize I'm in a car. A giant man grins at me when he sees I've been awake, "Welcome to the rogue pit, Luna." I scream, but it's muffled by the gag choking my mouth.

He reaches toward me to take the gag off my mouth, "Scream all you want, because no one can hear you." I let out a sob, "What do you want with me?" He gives me a cheeky smirk, "You are carrying the next alpha. He must me terminated, and we want to torture the current one a little, so we take the mate. It's all part of the plan, Ms. Luna."

I start sobbing, and the giant man picks me up and carries me through a crowd of filthy animal looking people. I hear snarls and growls and hands reach towards me.

"Silence!" A voice booms. A man steps forward; obviously the leader. "Is this anyway to treat our guest?" He chuckles loudly. He approaches me, "Hello, princess. I'm Corey, and you and I are going to become very close." He winks, and I shiver in disgust.

How did I get into this situation? I remember walking back to James and I's room alone after the doctor's appointment, but after that it's all a blur. I must've been drugged. Oh my, I hope that doesn't affect my baby boy.

The giant man carrying me takes me inside the house that looks like it's falling apart. I'm put into a random room, and my arms are untied. My hands automatically reach to my stomach, and I start sobbing, rubbing my stomach in circular motions. The man leaves and locks me in. I continue crying, until I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I shriek in surprise. A little girl with greasy hair is standing behind me. She's filthy. She has dirt all over her, and cuts too. Her eye is black, and I wonder what kind of abuse she obtains while living here at the "rogue pit".

"Are you okay?" She asks me. I wipe my tears away, "I'm Jessica. What's your name?" "I'm Hannah." "How old are you Hannah?" "I'm four," she informs me. "How did you get here?" I ask. She frowns, "I've always lived here. My daddy is the leader. His name is Corey." I gasp, "Why are you covered in bruises, and what happened to your eye?" She looks around to make sure no one can hear us. She whispers, "When daddy gets mad, he hits me. Don't tell anyone." Although I was sure everyone already knew, I reassured her that her secret was safe with me.

"Where's your mommy?" I ask Hannah. She looks down, "I don't know. I don't have one." I pull her into my arms, "I'm sorry, sweetheart." My Luna instincts kick in, and my heart goes out to this poor, abused child. She looks at my stomach, "Are you having a baby?" I smile sadly, "Yes, I'm having a baby boy." She grins and leans down to look at my swollen belly, "I'll get you and your mommy out of here." I gasp in surprise. She obviously didn't know what her father's intentions were, if she thought it would be so easy. If anything, I swore to get her out.

"Are you staying in my room?" Hannah asks me. I look around at the pink walls, "Is this your room?" She nods. "Well, then I suppose I am." She grins widely, "Yay!"

I lay down, hoping to fall into unconsciousness, and soon enough my prayers are answered.