Chapter 3

( OKAY, so this is short but I've been busy! Sorry guys I love when y'all tell me what u think! Thanks everyone and enjoy! )

CHAPTER 3

If it were any other guy I would have slapped them... But this was my mate, and when his lips touched mine there was NO WAY to describe how perfect it felt. So, what could I do?? End the kiss? I think not. There was only one logical thing I could do; kiss him back.

So, I gave in and moved my lips with his. It was like there was nothing but us. The world froze, and the only thing still moving was us. It was amazing, and his tongue slid across my bottom lip, asking for access. I, of course, gave it to him. I opened my mouth, and his tongue slid in, exploring my mouth. I gasped on contact as our lips moved together. No one could tell me anything about this kiss unless it included the word perfect. Perfect.

I felt his hands grip my waist and mine instantly moved to his neck... A reaction, I suppose. Then we both pulled away, and he rested his forehead on mine. We both breathed heavily and then I was brought back to reality.

All his guy friends were either chuckling, oooooooohing, ahhhhing, or looking between us grinning like idiots. One or two had their phones out, taking pictures or videos maybe? James growled," Are you taking pictures?" One of his friends laughed," Yep." James started toward him in anger but I touched his shoulder, holding him in place. He looked back at me and his eyes softened. "Well, I think instead of you attacking him, we should give him something to take picture of," I suggested, sending him a wink. He looked confused... Boys, they never get it. "What are you saying?" he asked. I rolled my eyes," You men are so clueless. I'm saying lets make sure he had something to take a picture of..." I trailed off, hoping he would get it. "Such as?" James asks, stepping closer. I grab his head," This."

I then, pull his lips back to mine and feel the perfection reappear. After we finish James chuckles," Well, you sure know how to calm me down." I wink at him," It's my job." James laughs. One of his friends whistles," Wow. That kiss: heated." I laugh and James glares at the guy muttering," Ron..."

"Well I should really be going now..." I murmur, looking over at my roommates, who are both back on their beach chairs, with their mates holding them. If I went over there it would be awkward... James sees where I'm looking and laughs," I'll keep you company." I frown," But i was going to tan..."

He then picks me up and starts walking towards my friends and their mates. I slap his arm and he laughs. "James! What are you doing?!" I squeal. He shakes his head," Wouldn't you like to know." I glare at him. He sets me down on a lounge chair and pulls up one next to mine. He then lays down and stares at me. "Alright, tan then..." I grin," Okay." I then slip on my sunglasses, pop in my earphones and lay down.

James pulls out my earphones," The whole point of me being over here is so that you can talk to me." I laugh," Tanning includes music for me. He grabs one of my earbuds," You're listening to Justin Bieber?!!" I nod," Yup. Got a problem with that?" He rolls his eyes. "Justin Bieber sounds like a girl." I chuckle," You are jealous, cause he's famous and you aren't." James only shakes his head. "I am not! I have the most amazing mate ever, let's hear Justin Bieber beat that!" I blush bright red. Aww, that was so sweet! "Ha. Ha." I say, still lightly red.

He grins stupidly," Your blushing." I look away and he grabs my chin," It's cute." "Sure it is," I say, sarcastically. He laughs and I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to find Mary staring at me," Hey, um, I hate to interrupt," she glances at James," But... We have to go. You have a date tonight, right?" she asks, with a wink. I bite my lip and nod," I suppose," I glance at James. He laughs," Alright, I'll be there at six." "Okay," I reply, with a quick smile.

Mary grabs my hand and leads me back to our room. "Where's Sasha?" I ask. Mary laughs," Well, Joey and her went to get some food. She'll be back soon."

We sat and watched tv until we hear the door open. Sasha enters with a giggle and Joey follows. "Joey, this is my new roommate, Jessica. Jessica, this is my mate, Joey!" she exclaims. I smile at him," It's great to meet you," I say, extending my hand. He shakes it," You too, Jessica."

Sasha grins happily," What were y'all doing?" Mary purses her lips," We were waiting for you..." "Why?" Sasha asks. Mary raises an eyebrow," Think, Sasha... Think real hard." Sasha gasps and turns to me," YOUR DATE TONIGHT!" I laugh and Mary smirks," You have a bad memory hon." Sasha scowls at Mary and checks the time on her phone. "It's four! We only have two hours to get you ready!!" she bites her lip.

Joey laughs," Who is Jessica going on a date with? She hasn't even been here twenty-four hours..." "Oh no one special..." Mary jokes. Sasha rolls her eyes," She has a date with James." Joey's eyes widen. Sasha continues," James and Jessica are mates." Joey grins," About time you came along! James is always so depressed that he hasn't found his mate. I would know, he is in fact my best-friend after all." Sasha laughs happily," Yes. Joey's gonna be beta!" Wow. "That's awesome!" I exclaim. Joey chuckles," And Sasha here will be the female beta." "So y'all will be second in command?" I ask. Sasha giggles," Well... You and James will be first!" I hadn't thought about that... I would be Luna of the pack; the alpha female.

"I guess so." Sasha nods and turns to her mate," Out, now. We have to get Jessica ready. Bye!" Joey pouts but kisses her head and leaves calling out," Love you Sasha." Sasha grins," Love you too Joey!"

"Okay, let's get started!" Sasha shrieks, happily. Mary nods. Oh joy... This will be fun.