Chapter 4

( IM SO SORRY!!!!!! Guys, I'm sorry! I've been super busy lately. Plus I have writers block. If anyone has any idea for the story let me know please!!! :D This is more of a filler chapter but it's all about James and Jessica's date :) Cute couple, eh? Do me a huge favor y'all and search 'storybubbles' it's me and my friend's account and we're writing a story called 'Changed' READ IT PLEASE IT'S A WEREWOLF STORY! I love you guys! I'll update faster the more comments fans and likes and votes I get thanks!!! :D )

CHAPTER 4

I almost do a double-take when I look into the mirror. Mary jumps excitedly," Oh, Jessica! You look gorgeous!" Sasha walks around me looking me up and down, before running to her closet. She hands me a pair of black heels," Here, take those flats off right now. These are so much nicer." I nod and slip them on.

They had managed to get me into a small black, sleeveless, dress that only reached half-way down my thighs. They has also slipped a sliver chain around my neck and gave me some makeup. They curled my naturally straight black hair and I was ready.

"Do you guys know where we're going?" They both nodded and grinned. Sasha giggled," I asked Joey to find out for me and it's super nice, so we decided to dress you up!" I smiled.

Five minutes later, comes a knock on the door. I answer it and gasp. James looks more than hot in his black suit. It's just... Not even believable. He grins when he sees me," Jessica, you look amazing." "Thanks, you too." Sasha and Mary giggle in the background. I hear them mumbling things like; "Aw!" "How sweet!" "They are so cute!" "They are going to make a perfect couple!" James extends his hand to me," Ready?" I nod and grab his hand. "Bye Mary. Bye Sasha." "Bye Jessica!" they scream.

We head towards the elevator. "Hey, so I've heard that no boys are allowed into this floor..." I trail off, raising my eyebrows. He chuckles, "You could say being the alpha's son has it's advantages." "Ah, I see."

We head downstairs and I see my mother standing there talking with someone. She sees me and waves me over looking at James with a suggestive wink. I blush furiously and excuse myself," Umm... That's my mom. Can I have a minute?" James nods," Sure." "I'll be right back," I promise.

I reach my mother and she introduces me to the woman she was talking to," Dear, this is alpha female, Kelly! Kelly, this is my daughter, Jessica!" She smiles and shakes my hand. "It's great to meet you Jessica. It seems that you have caught the attention of my son," she says nodding to James. My mom's eyes widen," Oh that's your son?" Kelly nods and smiles happily. My mom grins," Where are you two going?" "Umm, I don't really know..."

I feel two arms wrap around my waist from behind," I'm surprising her." My mom smiles like an idiot at James," Oh, it's so nice to meet you. I'm Lily. You are?" James releases one of his arms from around my waist, to shake my mother's hand," I'm James." "So," Kelly winks," Are you two going on a date?" "Yes," James answers. I wonder when the question will come up? "Are you mates?" my mother just couldn't help herself. I suppose she had to ask. "Yes ma'am," James replies, while I nod. My mom grins," Well, have fun!"

We start leaving and I look behind me to find Kelly and my own mother hugging while jumping up and down. James also glances at them and he chuckles," Your mom is very nice." "So is yours. Our parents seem to be getting along well, don't they?" I ask. James nods and leads me to his car.

********************************************

Arriving I see a large building and let me just say... This is obviously meant to be fancy. He stops the car in front of the building and hands the key to a guy and he takes our car to parking.

Making it inside he approaches an older-looking woman," Reservation; table for two." The woman smiles at us," Name?" "James Jefferson," he replies. "Right this way," she leads us past a few very busy rooms and down the end of the hall into an empty huge room. "Enjoy," she says and leaves.