Chapter 2

( This chapter is kinda a filler... It gets fun toward the end! Thanks to all my fans, love y'all! And silent readers thanks as well as comments, votes, & my awesome people that message me! :) also I love it when I get covers ... For ANY stories, really! Alright thanks again and could y'all please check out me and my friends book, changed? Just search our username: Storybubbles .... Okay, thanks again! :D )

CHAPTER 2

I wake up to find that it's ten. I look around the room and find that Mary is still asleep. Her blonde hair covers her face, and one of her legs is hanging over the bed. I snort... Oddest sleeping position ever. I then look at Sasha's bed and find that it's empty. The door opens and Sasha walks in, looking like she's been up for a while. Her hair is down and curls down to her shoulder. Her glasses are off, and I'm guessing they're replaced with contacts? She wears jeans and a pink shirt that says call me maybe. Nice.

"Oh good, you're awake," Sasha says," I just went to say bye to my brother. He's leaving for some soccer tournament." I nod," Oh." She sits down on her bed," Well, it's Saturday. That means Mary is going to be asleep until at least one." One?! "She sleeps that long??" Sasha nods," But on Sunday, she gets up early for church." I nod. I went to church. That's good... They have one around here.

My phone rings and I answer the unknown number," Hello?"

"Hey Jessica, this is James... Give me the rejection hotline number... Real smart," James voice says sarcastically.

"What rejection hotline number??" I ask innocently.

"At least you dropped your real number on the floor... Anyway, Jessica, I was wondering what you were planning on doing today?"

"Nothing, I guess."

"Would you like to go out?"

"Where?" I ask.

"It's a surprise," he says.

I whine," I don't like those things!"

He chuckles," Can I pick you up at six?"

"Sure."

"Awesome, see you then.""

As soon as I get off the phone Sasha looks at me expectedly," Well, if I didn't know better... I'd say you were talking to James, right?" I nodded and flashed her a smile. She shrugged," So are you not going to tell me what he said?!?" She demanded. I chuckled," He just wanted to know if he could take me out today," I answered. She raised her eyebrows," Ooh! Where?" I frowned," He wouldn't tell me. Apparently he likes surprises," I gagged. She laughed," Oh well."

"Want to go eat breakfast?" Sasha asked. "Yup, just um, I'm gonna get ready," I said. Sasha nodded," Sure thing." I headed to the bathroom; took a shower, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and those things. I then put on some jean butte shorts and a tank-top. I let my long straight brown hair fall past my shoulders. I put on some make-up, grabbed some shoes, and Sasha led me out the door. "Let's go eat in the dining hall," she said happily," They have a breakfast buffet!"

We went to floor one and she led me past the living room, into a huge room with a long table that should be able to hold at least fifty people. On the wall there was a large buffet. "Wow," I muttered. I filled up my plate with food, and followed Sasha as she sat down at the table. I ate all my food and sighed. "That was so good," I say. Sasha nods," Extra good this morning."

"So, what type of places do y'all have with freaking thirty-seven floors?" I asked Sasha. She grinned," Um, well we have an arcade, a bowling alley, an indoor pool, and outdoor pool, a bar, a spa, the food court, the kitchen, oh and we have a movie theater!" I gaped at her," That's a lot." She shrugged. "There's more... And the alphas have a floor to themselves. The betas do too. Plus there are different floors for different ages. There are also floors with bigger rooms, those rooms are for couples and like mates," she blabbed," I found my mate and we're gonna move in together soon." "That's awesome," I smiled at her.

"So where do you want to go?" she asks. "Um, I don't know. You said they have an outdoor pool, right? Cause I need to tan, and its sunny today," I suggested. "Perfect!" she exclaimed. She then grabbed my hand, effectively pulling me towards the elevator.

We went upstairs and I was surprised to find that it was already one. When we walked into the room, a sleepy Mary was yawning. "Morning," I said. "Good morning," Sasha chirped. Mary grunted," Well, it's the afternoon." Sasha rolled her eyes," Your such a smart ass." I laughed while Mary glared at her.

"Hey, want to go to the pool with us?" I asked. Mary nodded," It's time for me to tan." We all changed into our swim-suits and I was shocked to find that Sasha was wearing a small bikini. It was cute, though. Sasha was super skinny and showed off her body well.

The bikini Sasha wore had thin straps and was a dark blue with little white flowers. Mary wore a strapless hot pink bikini. I wore a black bikini with little golden rings that replaced tiny strings. We all put our hair up in buns and if I do say so myself we looked pretty hot. "Damn, we are three sexy bodies," Mary commented, throwing her arms around Sasha and I's shoulders. I laughed, throwing my head back in a care-free way.

We made our way to the top floor which was really the roof. And there was a humongous pool... We all settled down into lounge chairs and threw off our cover-ups laying down, and letting the sun warm our slim bodies.

I put on my sunglasses, pop in my headphones, and tan....

********************************************

Sasha's shriek is what wakes me. I pull out my headphones, throw off my sunglasses, and turn towards her. Then I laugh. Okay that is too funny. We had all fallen asleep and Sasha was woken up by some guy tickling her. Ha. Ha. "Joey!" she squeals, pushing him away. Then he picks her up and throws her into the pool. Mary and I start cracking up, laughing harder than I had ever laughed before.

Sasha's head emerges from the water and she glares at the guy, Joey. He smirks and throws off his shirt diving into the pool. He reaches her and she slaps him on the chest," JOEY!!! I was sleeping you jackass!!" This is too funny. I look over and see that Mary is laughing so hard she's crying. He only grins stupidly," I'm your jackass, though." She narrows her eyes at him," You are such and idiot." He chuckles," As long as I am your idiot, Sasha." Mary and I fall to the floor laughing. Ohmygosh, cheesiest lines ever! That is her mate... No denying it. They look perfect for each other.

Joey then presses his lips to hers. Sasha runs her hands across his bare chest, then pushes him away. He frowns," That was a tease." She smiles," I know, honey." Then she pinches his cheek. Mary and I are still on the floor. Oh this was too funny. He turns away from her," Your an asshole!" he complains. She grabs his chin and turns his face toward her," Oh, but I am your asshole." Then she flat out kisses him... Like French kisses him. Mary and I stand up, still cracking up. They are the most freaking cheesiest couple I have ever seen in my life.

I turn to Mary," What is with that guy?" She shrugs," I don't know, but they always have those weird moments." I nod," Hmm..."

Then some guy starts creeping up behind Mary. He looks at me and puts a finger over his lips, signaling that I stay quiet. I almost don't until I see the identical mark on his neck. It's the exact same one Mary has. They're mates that have... Um... Mated.

The guy wraps his arms around her waist and I see her sigh and lean into him as he whispers in her ear," Miss me?" Mary turns around and pecks him on the check. "Hey Matt," she says, smiling, then pulling him in for a kiss. I turn around. This is starting to feel a tad bit awkward. My roommates both kissing their mates. What am I supposed to do?? Watch?? Yeah, no. I don't think so.

I then hear a wolf whistle and look across the pool deck to see James standing there with a group of his friends, smirking. I make my way over there. I put my hands on my hips," Well, hello there Mr. Alpha." He grins," Hey." I step close to him and all his friends back up. "Smirking, are we?" I ask. He steps closer to me this time," I was only thinking how lucky I am to have such a hot mate." I blush and he grabs my chin. "Blushing, are we?" he asks, repeating my tone. I laugh," So your the smart ass kind, I presume." His friends ooooooooh, and I smirk. He chuckles," Feisty much?" I nod, then smile evilly. "Oh you have no idea sir," I say, stepping even closer, leaving barley any space between us.

He shakes his head," I can guess." "I'm sure you can," I say. He leans his head close to mine," So, are you going to be okay with me doing what I'm about to do?" My breathing staggers a bit. "And what would that be?" I manage to choke out. He grins and leans down more," This," and then he presses his lips to mine.