Chapter 1; prologue

- I -
Prologue

When the world shatters into hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of pieces and you are the only one who feels it...

Only you could understand the pain that you couldn't describe, and while you're dealing with it, can you live as other normal people do? Can you 'think' the way you could do it before this pain?

When it's all said and done, you just look back and wonder, 'Was your life that pointless before?' and without notice, it comes to an end... an end where your pain will end with your life.

And why are they doing this?

They don't think about surrenders who cared about them, and how their death will cause them to question why they did this and if they could help them.

However, for this person, everything came to an end much faster than he could have imagined.

People don't even notice who you truly are; they will always remember you as you present yourself to them.

They have no idea that a funny and happy person who is energetic could be a completely different person than this.

What is the point of living a pointless life?

The one question that everyone has asked without exception, and that they want to know the answer to more than anything else, is simple: why? Why did their friend, lover, siblings, or parent kill themselves?

Even if that single note explains everything about why they did it, there are still a lot of unanswered questions...

What motivated them to do this? What was the reason? What led them to commit such cruelty on themselves? Imagine the pain they experienced... the pain that forced them to commit suicide.

The person who experienced true pain has only one question...

That one question that sprung into this one boy's head...

He thought about it a lot...

"If I die... Will the pain stop?"

He was standing in the middle of the street, surrounded by people. He was always standing on that street, watching people walk by, and it always made him wonder, what do people look like? And what exactly does the term "human" mean?

Without noticing someone bumped into him.

He looked down, trying to figure out who was bothering him. He noticed that this person was very small and that she was a female.

She raised her head and looked him in the eyes. He'd never seen someone do this... to look at him or in his eyes without guilt or sadness or even shame in their eyes.

She shivered, but she didn't turn away. She had poor eyes... Human eyes... which were saying, that they would never hurt anyone.

"I'm really sorry, it was my fault" she bowed"sorry for making you feel uncomfortable" she looked up, waiting for his response.

"Uh, yeah, it's okay" he said, looking at her with dead eyes before turning away. "Okay, sorry again, I have to go", she said as she began to walk away.

She just mumbled 'weird' as she walked away.

That's how the story about two lost souls met each other...

To be continue...