Chapter 3

– III –
– Do you think I'm joking? –
•I'll give you reasons to stay alive•

Today at school, he was extremely disgusted with himself...

Why is he still alive?

That was all he could think of.

He quickly went to the rooftop and stayed there for almost the entire first period, looking at the buildings and people talking and laughing at each other.

He misses the good old days, his old self, and wishes he could relive his childhood. "If I had the chance to go back..."

After standing on the roof's railing and calming himself with only one thought, "this is the time I've been waiting for" he takes a step forward but hears someone's voice, a voice he's already heard somewhere else.

"Don't you think it's ridiculous to leap from the school's building?" He fixed his gaze on her. She was standing next to him. Her hands on the railing. She was glancing down at the buildings.

"What do you mean?" he asked of an unknown girl. She exhaled as she looked up at him with squinted eyes.

"Well, it shows that you want attention, which is why you want to jump from the school building", she rolled her eyes and averted her gaze.

"I don't need this" he said, looking down where no one was there anymore because of classes and lunch.

"Yeah, and I hope you know that when you jump, you have to first go down with your head" she chuckled, putting her chin on the hand to hold her head.

Guy looked at her with wide eyes; he had never seen anyone who laugh at another person who is attempting suicide.

"Do you think I'm joking?" he asked, changing his tone. He was sure that this girl was making fun of him, which irritated him.

She laughed, and as she was laughing, she said "Do you think I'm joking? If you don't, you won't die, and you might even live." she looked at him, "Well, you see, you have to injure your head and after brain to die" she cleared her throat, looking at him.

He became lost in his thoughts once more and began staring at his hands. When he looked at her, he noticed she was smiling at him. "What exactly are you waiting for? Are you going to jump or no?" she pressed on him, and it felt like she wanted to see how he will die.

"By the way, before you jump, I have a question" she said as she sat on the railing and stood up. She wasn't afraid of heights at all.

He was confused as to what she was thinking and why she was acting in this way.

She is standing on the railing of the school's rooftop with him, looking at him.

"Can you explain why you're doing this?" Her words sank deep into his mind. He had no idea why she was acting this way or why she was on the roof.

"It's none of your business, and you won't understand" he said disgustingly to make her understand that he disliked this topic.

"Let me help you" and after this, he looked at her with big eyes. What was she thinking about? Is she serious about helping him? There is no way anyone could help him. "Why are you doing this?" he questions.

"There are several reasons for this, one of which is that I don't want to be the last person who was with you, because then people will assume it was my fault." She said this in a sad tone, indicating that she does not want to be involved in a problem because of him.

"Then just leave? No one will say anything because you don't even know who I am" He looked at her face, which was monotone.

"Let me just give you reasons, and if you don't like them or it doesn't change your suicidal mind, then feel free to kill yourself" she jumped off and held out her hand, hoping to feel his hand on hers.

He wasn't sure why, but he wanted to believe in this ridiculous thing.

"Okay, and it's better to be a good reason because I don't want to waste my time" he grumbled. He didn't put his hand on hers; instead, he jumped off and grabbed his backpack.

He began to walk and left her, but she was still standing. "This is my new pain in my damn ass" she murmured.

Making sure he left she looked out of the building. "I'm tired" she said as she sat down and hugged her legs.

Note:: woah, it's already my third part :O I'm fucking cool🤺