Chapter 2

- II -
– Monday –
• She knew what he was doing •

After a few days, it was Monday. The school was filled with students.

They were talking, laughing, and having a good time, but Y/N was stressed out because she had an exam today.

She had spent the entire month studying for this exam because it was her last chance to get a good mark in this subject.

"Ugh, my head hurts so much," she said as she sat down and placed her hand on her head.
"Come on, you can do it," she said, exhaling.

She took painkillers, trying to not have flashbacks... and began walking to school. She walked in and took a look around.

'Today is extremely a lot of students' she started walking to the class where she will have her first class.

It was the last class before the lunch break after some classes, and she had her important exam in this last lesson.

"Oh my gosh, I can do this, I'll pass the exam and get a good mark" she said to herself as the class started.

It was really stressful for her... She didn't want to be a school loser who couldn't write an exam.

Even though she was a calm student, she was still a person about whom her classmates could make fun, and when I say "making fun," I don't mean it lightly... They could even ruin her desk by writing on things she wasn't, she had a lot of names... "Names?" How could a 'whore' be a given name?

Sometimes she would receive death threats simply because her classmates were bored...

She only had one question: "What have I done to them, to cause them to do such painful and humiliating things to me?"

She was about to place her exam paper on the teacher's desk after the exam was completed when she tripped and fell on the ground. Everyone laughed at her. "Aww, our little girl fell, meh meh please don't cry," one girl said, while she was faking tears.

Y/n stands up, puts her papers on the teacher's desk, and runs to the top floor of the school because it was always close and no one could enter there. She discovered a leader with an open door and climbed on it without thinking.

She looked up and realized she was on the school's roof.

Y/n had no idea their school had a rooftop where students could just go.

She looked around and went to look out the back school's side, where there was always a beautiful view from her class's windows, and found a boy.

She knew what he was doing...

To be continue...