Chapter 7

- VII -
– Why? –
• Need to be told

They both went to school on the second day, but they hadn't seen each other.

Y/n had been struggling all day with classes and homework that she had been completing all night after she and Taeyong walked together.

She was thinking about what reasons she should give him, but she also wanted to know what made him think of suicide.

It's absurd because he was both handsome and intelligent.

While she was thinking about him, she didn't notice how the bell rang and her classmates began calling her.

One of them throws her books from her desk to get her to look at her. "Are you a fucking idiot? Why aren't you looking at me while I'm talking to you?" She got really close.

She became afraid of her since she was too near to her, and she knew she could hurt her. "What a miserable mouse," she exclaimed as she pushed her away from the chair.

The entire class was focused on you and them. Now even the class... and the entire school. They started whispering things that you couldn't understand.

"Come on, get up!" "Why didn't you give me your homework when I asked?" she yelled at you, and you realized that the entire class and break she was asking you homework, and if you didn't zone out, this wouldn't happen.

"How come you're ignoring me?" She wanted to hit you, but she couldn't since the teacher had arrived.

You saw how Taeyong was looking at everything and did nothing. You, at last, expected him to help you out. 'Why would he do such a thing?' then after that, you went to another class.

After a while, it was lunchtime, and you entered the cafeteria.

You took the food and began looking for the seat that had been handed to you.

"Well, who do we have here?" it was again her and her friends. "We haven't finished what we started," she remarked, laughing. She pushed you. You slip and fall.

And once again, everyone is staring at you. You were humiliated by yourself. 'How come I can't live a normal life?' Oh God, please help me or make me disappear,' you thought for a moment.

She tried to punch you, and you closed your eyes immediately, but something happened.

When you opened your eyes, you noticed Taeyong standing there with a death stare and annoyance on his face. "Aria, can you please stop bullying those who have done nothing to you?" He glanced angrily at her.

After he helped you to stand up, "why do you care about her? Or from when?" she asked him. He simply looked at her and said, "From now on," before taking his and your bags.

"Oh come on, it was funny," her friends reacted angrily. You looked at them, shocked, 'why do they find this thing funny?' Or interesting?'

Aria said the things that made you think about it before you and Taeyong left, and Taeyong was furious, but you guys left without saying anything.

"No matter how powerful it may be, a pawn is just a pawn."

After that, you headed to the school's rooftop.

You were humiliated by the situation that happened earlier, as well as the things that Aria spoke about.

"Why haven't you said anything?" he asked her with a disappointed voice. You glanced at him, trying hard not to exhibit your feelings, and trust me, you were very good at it.

You were the type of person who kept everything inside your heart; you wouldn't be like this if you didn't have a lot of difficulties; you weren't like this years ago.

"I haven't said anything because I don't want to," you said calmly to make him believe it.

He became irritated, but he was also skilled at controlling his emotions "Oh, come on, you actually saved a suicidal man and put your life in danger to do so, and you didn't protect yourself? Please don't make me believe in such things "Even though he tried to keep it together, he couldn't, so he finally said it quietly.

You were taken aback, but you knew he was right. "I just don't want to, that's all..." you came to a halt. "I just want to finish school with good grades and forget about it." This inspired rating to believe in it.

He stopped and thought about something, and you wondered what he was thinking about. "What are you thinking about?" you questioned, not realizing it because you were just curious and not embarrassed.

He gazed at you for a moment, then down. "I was thinking about your words," you became nervous and tried to relax. "Thinking about what?"

He was still deep in thought. "Do you remember what you told me a few days ago?" he asked, and you nodded. "How come you said that?" He stared you in the eyes like you were a baby.

You were baffled, but after having a flashback to that night;

"Taeyong worth to live, and you should live... Because better days will come..." ~

You thought of it and just simply answered...

"People need to be told they're worthy of being alive by someone else, or they can't go on."

To be continue...

Note:: congratulations NCTzens! We did a great job today on MAMA2021! Even though today was a really stressful day for us and NCT... hope you guys are proud cause I'm REALLY fucking proud of y'all and ily sm!!! We did everything that we could do! And I'm proud even if we won only two awards! Lol sadly bts took all awards... (which is a sad fact for other hard work artists & fandoms) still I'm really proud of all bands nct, txt, ateez, ini, stray kids, enhypen, itzy and others who worked extremely hard! Hope that THEY WILL GET MORE awards in the future, which they truly DESERVED:) (no hate but 2021 mama like 2017 was just so disrespectful lol) btw I'm so proud of Ash island!!

Let's do our best next year to make our lovely NCT proud! (And ofc if u are from another fandom also other groups!)

No hate just my opinion and don't come at me as others did on Twitter with other group's fandoms:) please don't make your group disappointed by your hate on other fandoms, just STFU and leave it:))) just don't be toxic if your group won! and don't make fun of other groups who haven't won! Lol if u see it just remember they are all embarrassing rats who do this :)