Chapter 11

- XI -
– Rain –
• Mysterious but interesting boy •

Today is a rainy and cold day. Under the bus stop, Buy Taeyong was waiting for Y/n.

Finally, the bus arrived, and y/n noticed Taeyong standing there, staring at her. "Taeyong?" she asked, her face drenched from the rain that had fallen while she was waiting for the bus she had missed and was now waiting for a new one.

She looked at his red, icy face. Because of the cold, his nose was as red as a tomato. "What're you doing here? You will get a cold, and you will also- ". She couldn't finish her sentence because he grabbed her hand in his and dashed to school.

His hands were all cold, but it still was comfortable no matter what. She was pulling him to stop, because her shoes would get dirty and wet. "Y/n, let's get going, we're already late for school." He stopped and looked at her.

"Taeyong why were you waiting for me? And how did you know I'd be arriving by bus? "She questioned and removed herself from his hands. He disliked her moving hand and looked down at it. "I was awaiting you," he was the only thing he said to her.

"But why?" she asked, looking at the school door.

But suddenly she felt how someone's hand touched hers and pulls out from the pocket.

"Let's go, we'll be late," he said, taking her hand from her pocket and putting it back in his, pulling her to the school door.

Taeyong had a strange feature. He also had no idea why he was doing it to her, maybe it was because of her words, maybe it was because he felt 'enough' with her. He really didn't know what was the reason, but he was still doing it.

They quickly entered school and run-up to their class. They were lucky to be in the same class.

When they opened the classroom door, kids fell silent and began looking at them, holding hands and breathing rapidly.

The teacher clapped hands and made students look at her. "Y/n, Taeyong! Why are you guys late?" She questioned them. They were lucky because this teacher was not an obnoxious old lady, so she simply told them not to be late or, at the very least, not to open the door in this way.

...

After a while, when classes were finished, they ended up at the cafeteria with the boys.

They were all goofy and fun to talk to, and Taeyong was freely talking with them.

"So, we heard rumors that you guys were late together and held hands, is that true?" Johnny teased them and raised his eyebrow, up and down.

You totally forgot the accident which happened today and laughed. "It was my fault that I was late, but I'm not sure why Taeyong was waiting for me." She remarked and looked at Johnny.

They laughed, and the small boy fell out of his seat because he laughed too loudly. "Oh my goodness, Mark, are you all right?" Jungwoo inquired, concerned, but everyone else, including Mark, who was lying on the ground, continued to laugh.

Y/n looked at Taeyong who was also laughing and having fun. This made her think of one thing... 

"Why is it that beautiful things entwined more deeply with death than with life?"

Taeyong looked at y/n and realized she was looking at him, and they made eye contact. They both smiled and continued to discuss things with their friends.

Y/n felt weird. She felt she was burning up and that she might catch a cold, but this was a rare thing, so she ignored it and continued talking to boys.

Boys and y/n had the same class after lunch. They were sitting beside each other.

Y/n and Taeyong we're sitting together as well. They were listening to the teacher when the door was knocked on and opened.

After the tall boy with a black heir entered, he was handsome, with a mesmerizing smile and dimples.

You quickly looked at the boy's reaction, and you got confused by the looks they were giving off. After a while, they also looked at Taeyong, as did you.

His face was frozen as if he hadn't expected to see this person, and you knew they'd met somewhere or even known each other very well...

Note:: WHO IS HE?! Any ideas?~.~
(Literally sobbing on the pic of taetae)