03

FEBRUARY 19 1995 (1:00pm)

Tomorrow was the BRITS Award and the girls were all dancing around Finley's place, excited for tomorrow evening. Finley was most excited as she swayed her head left and right with a glass of her fancy wine she refused to open for decoration rites. She was most excited however to be meeting up with Liam once more.

FEBRUARY 18 1995 (3:46pm)

To say I was exhausted, was an understatement. You'd think photoshoots were all quick and easy, but they're mental sometimes. You'd get yelled at for your hair not being in order like what the hell was that supposed to mean or that you weren't expressive enough but then suddenly you're exaggerating your facial expressions.

But you'd get used to them and learn to just roll your eyes with closed eyelids. Michelle still needs to learn that, she just can't keep her mouth shut at times.

We finalised everything, talked to the editors and picked which pictures should go and which so stay.
Being famous is hard at times. But I've manage and sure did my bandmates, except Michelle but she's another story for another day.

We quickly stepped out the studio and were making our way down the streets, nobody even approached us which was no surprise, the streets of London are filled with celebs varying from bands like them to actresses and actors.

I and my mates had went to a pub, it was like our routine at this point. Every afternoon we were at a booth inside a pub, laughing at Maggie's horrible jokes or Michelle gossiping as she seemed to know everyone's dirt.

I was by the bar, away from the booth where the others reside, one hand was a beer and the other was my new nokia, looking down on the crumpled paper in front of me. I squint, unable to read the contents because of how crumpled the paper was, while I read the numbers I managed to make out under the my breath and typed it to my analog phone.

I prayed I got the numbers right as 6 and 9 looked the same and so did 7 and 1. It took a while but someone answered the phone and it was the voice of the man i oddly missed, "Liam Gallagher." He answered. "Hey, Liam Gallagher." I sarcastically teased, "It's Finley Ainsworth from two nights ago." I smiled, hoping he'd remember.

But of course he did, my band was featured in the magazines more often now and was mentioned everytime Oasis was too.

"Well, that's lovely you used my number" He chuckled, "Was starting to think you didn't get the letter and that your cat had eaten it."

"Edith wouldn't. She's a very picky eater." I assure. "Well, what are you up to, love?" Liam asked.

I tint red a bit, "Nothing, just in a pub with the girls, I wanted to ask if you wanna meet after the awards this 20th?" I asked, stammering a bit.

I could basically hear the cheeky grin he had as he spoke, "Who am I to turn down a date?"

FEBRUARY 19 1995 (1:17pm)

Finley took a big snort of the white powder lined on her couch's arm. Michelle and Maggie cheering her on as she moaned and rolled her head back. She blinked rather harshly as she sniffed, letting the cocaine hit her and take over her.

Edith jumping on her making tumble back as she lay on her back, laughing. She pets her best friend and roommate as everything was starting to blur, not in a bad way. blur like how videos of good moments you'd have with your friends would get because you guys couldn't care less.

She saw Maggie absolutely drowning in vodka and Kitty dancing around to You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC, Kristelle couldn't be more bothered as she was reading a few newspaper by the end of the couch with a glass of wine on the free hand.

Michelle was laughing next to Finley as she also pets Edith.

Life couldn't get any better for Finley and July. As tomorrow they might even win their very first award. might.