14

MARCH 5 1995 (5:45pm)

Tonight was night one, Finley had a bandage by her temple she found quite annoying, everyone backstage was getting ready. Damon and his band neared Finley who was doing mic checks with her manager, fans already crowding the arena.

"Alright?" Damon gave her a friendly hug, she returned it. "Hope you don't bore me crowd, right?" She grinned. Damon laughed sarcastically, "They're probably here for us more."

"Right,right." Finley pats his shoulders, "Don't get them all too worked, or else they'll be tired for the real deal."

Damon rolled his head, taunting Finley by pretending to snore.

As he strayed away from Finley and her manager to get ready, Liam and Noel walked in.

Liam obviously glaring at Damon's back who probably felt his presence but didn't care. His eyes averted to Finley's band aid, his face dropping, "Alright love?" he asked, snaking his arms around her waist, "Its no'thing." she weakly smiled.

she was still really angry at Michelle, but she's trying her best not to get her to her, as tonight is a life changer and she'll deal with Michelle after the tour, ignoring her for now.

Liam shakes his head, "I've read the mags. Michelle's a bitch, I've always gotten that vibe." He tried to cheer her up. Finley just nods her head side to side, "She's just in her mating week but no one wants to have it with her." Finley scoffed, "Shall I cheer her up for you?" Liam joked.

Not gonna lie, this made Finley a bit more irritated. "Im joking love, she's not my type, she's a worse type of whore, ya get?"

"That's still my mate." Finley nudged him and he winced, laughing. "You're confusing."

The lights suddenly went out and was replaced with purple and blue lights, Finley on her tip toes as she kissed Liams cheeks.

She looked around as Blur began to start, Maggie trying to keep Noel behaved, Kitty and Kristelle with their instruments and Michelle had her head hang low.

She sighed and sooner or later, after a few couple of insults from Liam about how bad Blur is and how he didn't regret that he was standing next to her listen to Blur be total shite, with a few "they're good guys." from Finley, it was finally JULYs stage.

Finley gave Liam a long passionate kiss before running out to the stage and jumping in excitement, burying Michelle, the press and shit at the back of her mind as she held a can of pepsi on her left hand, her right hand adjusting the mic.

"Hope Blur didn't bore you all." she grinned, and Kristelle began to bang the drums.

Like any other artists, Finley had an comfortable signature posture while singing, and that was left hand holding a can of beer or pepsi, right arm holding the mic to her lips, head tilted a bit upwards as she likes her mic a few centimetres taller, her eyes landing on the crowd but mostly up in the ceiling of the arena.

She felt confidence surge her veins as people cheered and sang a long to the lyrics she single-handedly wrote as a 7th grader. The amount of pride and success was enough to make her tear up a bit, as she sings with the top of her lungs, passion and devotion to every word and rhyme.

she felt lucky and honoured for feeling this feeling, that nobody else could ever experience.

after 5 songs, a cover of  Led Zeppelin's Ramble On and The Beatles Yellow Submarine to wrap things up, they continued to sign merchandise, from shirts to posters and Vinyls, suddenly they were all in a pub celebrating the success of the first night.

The girls couldn't help but be emotional as they continued singing Yellow Submarine, drunk and high out of their minds in the pub. Finley's arms wrapping around Liams neck as she swayed with him, "Another rum for me, Kitty!" She yelled, "you were amazing out there, like." Liam whispered to her, afraid that someone might hear and break his cold stone, badass, rockstar reputation.

Finley just smiled, "More Beatles please!" Finley yelled over for the man in charge of the songs for the party who gave a thumbs up and played Drive My Car.

Finley grabbed Liams arms, swaying with him rather aggressively but it wasn't intentional. Liam was having the time of his life, "Baby you can drive my car!" He sang-yelled. "Yes I'm gonna be a star!" Noel, Finley and Maggie followed.

"Beep Beep Beep Beep yeah!" Kristell mocked a guitar instrumental.

Michelle was missing, Kitty noticed but she couldn't care less as she when in for another snort of white line.