24

JANUARY 3 1997

Finley walked to where Maggie and the twins were standing as they waited for Michelle to come out her room for their monthly visit.

Michelle's been doing well, doing such a great job. She's been said to be diagnose with Borderline Obsessive Personality. And she's been doing her best as she made new friends who relate with her in rehab, being away from the public pressure because of her career.

Today was special as she's getting out of rehab for two years.

She had short hair now, she looked more healthy as she gained a bit of a healthy weight, and she looked more livelier than she did when she was in JULY.

She had decided to leave and live a life with her girlfriend that she met in rehab, she was also getting discharged today for her bipolar depression.

Kitty has been amazing co-writer for JULY as they continued to write billboard worthy songs, their two albums from '96 winning 4 awards, and getting highlighted for top 3.

Kristelle had been engaged to her long time lover no one even knew of until she showed her ring. Not to mention that her lover had a kid which she didn't care and had adopted as her own kid, Poppy.

Maggie and Noel have drifted after he married another, the band was quite surprised on how she calmly took the heart break, she didn't had a depressive episode or did she felt down. She always said, "Things happens." and it was impressive how strong she held herself up noting that she was madly in love with Noel.

And Finley,

Finley carried a box inside her now shared home with her love of her life, Liam.

With the faint bickering of Liam and Noel on where the boxes goes in the kitchen, Finley sets down a few picture frames on their new mantel.

She sets down first a picture of her and her bandmates winning their first award as band of the year.

The next was of Maggie, Her and Michelle when they visited her in rehab. The next was Noel and Liam, holding their BRITS awards.

And then a picture of Edith and Liam as tribute.

More pictures of Noel and Finley acting like siblings, Liam and Finley with Poppy and her parents Kristelle and Micheal.

And the last and final picture was of Liam hugging Finley with the widest grin, As Finley laughing, her left hands raised and in her ring finger was very evident, a beautiful engagement ring.