15

MARCH 6 1995(5:45am)

Liam and Finley walked around, half awake, to Finley's hotel.

They've gotten a bit carried away with celebrating they didn't even noticed one of the lass has been spreading a certain rumour as she took pictures and signee albums for fans she had come across with last night.

This place is shit. Finley is shit. She best be thankful i hadn't fully destroyed her skull, she best thank her adrenaline for how good she is at dodging. That little cunt whore has got to ruin it all for me, ya get? I was supposed to be the lead singer. I was supposed to be the one getting Liam Gallagher smiling and less insulting people. It all was supposed to be me. But Ainsworth has just got to ruin everything, hasn't she? She has it all. Why can't i be like her?

Michelle rambled to herself as she walked down the pavement away from the noisy pub, stomping almost in every step she took. A group of girls approached her, "Michelle Crain, right? Can we please have your autograph! You're really pretty." this was my chance. Michelle thought to herself, with a wicked poisoned idea, "Sure thing, lasses." She grabbed their marker and signed the Vinyl, whistling a bit. "Hey did'cha know Finley aint at all a saint?" It was almost rhetorical.

the group of girls looked at each other, giggling, "you're sure with that?" they were doubtful that Finley is a bad person, but their jaw hung open when Michelle, with no regret or shame lied straight through their faces, "Yeah, she's been sleeping with Damon, ever wonder why Blur is our support for three nights?"

"I've never gotten an answer about yet bandage, like." Liam frowned as they entered Finley's shared hotel room with Michelle.

Finley's face dropped, looking, well, insanely furious.

She sighed and sat on her bed by the glass doors that opened to the balcony. "You haven't read the mags?" she asked Liam. Bending down a bit and grabbing the same magazine she threw at her band mate, Liam furrowed his eyebrows, almost shock to even speak. "You know I knew Michelle had done something but I didn't expect it to be this bad." He was boiling, but he scarily kept a calm reaction.

Finley nods her head, "Had a fight with 'er. I don't know, I just lost myself in pure dead anger. She fought back and had hit me in the head with a telephone." Finley explained, playing with the hems of her skirt.

Liam wouldn't be lying if he said he found it kind of hot, a rage-blinded Finley.

He'd love to have sex with an angry Finley.

"whatever you're thinking that's making you smirk like that, I don't want to do it." She read his mind perfectly, grinning.

Liam rolled his eyes, "What would I be thinking that you think I'd like you to do? Hit me?" he scoffed, glancing at her. "You have that smirk."

"I do not have that smirk, you daft dimbo." he scowled. "I know when you have that smirk, and one thing is i can read minds!" Finley forgot about Michelle and her problems whenever she's with Liam, as she teased him. "Right then, if you say, what am i thinking about?"

Finley pretended to thinking, making a look as she stared into his eyes and he stared back, "Me doing this." she leaned in and kissed her, And he did not hesitate to kiss back.

You know how it goes, his hands slipping up her shirt, her hands ruffling his hair.

Michelle walked on in on them, having a little victory moment as she managed to spread the Finley-is-sleeping-with-Damon rumour, her face instantly dropped and her stomach turned when she saw a half naked Liam topping a shirtless and bra-less Finley who didn't even noticed she walked in.

She didn't feel like crying, she felt so angry, envious, jealous, upset and all the bad things towards Finley as she carelessly moaned and Liam wandered her body, not ever glancing at her presence, she'd be a little glad if they acknowledged her but they were plainly ignoring her.

She slammed the door on her way out and this made the two snap their head towards it, then glancing at each other, "Must be the wind."