16

MARCH 6 1995 (6:30pm)

Finley and Liam walked around the town, Liam showing her around and telling stories of how he used to go to the town every once in a weekend if his ma was in a good mood.

"And here's where me and Noel had stolen a vinyl." He stopped in front of a Record Store. Something Liam and Finley share that made them madly in love with one another is their love for Record stores, its always filled with amazing stories.

"I remember me and my sister, mentioned her before, have I? Right well we used to try and guess each other's favourite album." She pointed, her other hand inter-wined with his as she rocks herself a bit, the two just staring into their reflection on the glass wall.

"You look scarily like a baby faced Lennon." Finley tilted her head to her right, staring at Liams beauty. "You could be my Yoko Ono."

"Don't." Finley sneered, Liam laughed, Finley doesn't hide the fact she despises Yoko Ono's existence.

"Well, ya know, Finnie, what if one day we'd get married?" Liam looked at her reflection, "What if our kids steal vinyls from this same store, or bring their dates in here to reminisce with each other, or guess each other's favourite album." he rambled, not in control of what he's saying.

Finley found it absurd that they haven't been together for a week and he's already thinking all of these but it made her heart melt, her cheeks heating up as she began to also imagine a future as he wants, "I'd like that."

-

Another night, another emotional crowd and band, another day of ignoring Michelle. But this night was actually a bit more quieter than last night.

"Why the long faces, right?" Finley noticed some of the crowd were frowning despite her usually breathtaking performances.

They just acted like nothing was going on, giggling as more of the crowd cheered.

Finley was confused but she lets it be and ended the gig with Led Zeppelin's Whole Lotta Love.

She ran from the stage to Liam, hugging him. He laughed and hugged her back, twirling her around. "Lovely out there as usual, darling."

Finley kissed his cheeks, "Right well I'm all yours for tonight, no party no nothing, the girls are out exploring." She grinned.

"Why dont we also go exploring, doll. C'mon I know a place." He grinned and Finley just giggled, hand in hand as they made their way out the Arena, getting a few paps take pictures of them, and signing albums for fans who gave a dirty look at Finley.

She just frowned, confused. Did she say something that sparks this reaction earlier?

She told Liam about her concern and he also didn't know why she'd been receiving glares.

"You think I did summet wrong?" Finley mumbled as they walked by the park, the street lights lighting their paths as the crickets sang a tune.

"I don't think so darling." He kissed her temple, rubbing her shoulder in a way to comfort her.

He stopped by a small lake, dazzled with fairy lights and there sat a blanket on the grass, cans of beer.

Finley couldn't help but smile, and Liam awkwardly scratches his head, "I'm no romantic, ya know." he chuckled. Finley just laugh, "I love it, you." She kissed his cheeks. "This is just adorable, innit?" She giggled.

Liam smiled, laughing awkwardly, "I tried."

Liam helps her down the hill and they sat down the blanket, "Cheers!" Finley smiled as she opens a can.

The two laughed and stared at the sky, Liam staring at the girls mesmerising eyes. "The skies really pretty in your eyes." Liam complimented.

"You're sappy." she grinned, "only for you."

(short chap sorrey)