last notes

that took me like 3 weeks to finish, really like this book.

SOME FACTS,

I came up with the name JULY as a tribute for my ex best friend who back in July right before we cut ties, we're rambling about starting a band together.

She wanted IN JULY as the her band name and I simply wanted it to be just JULY, reasons behind this mostly was because in 3 years we've been best friends, the month July was filled with memories from sad to happy that had built our relationship.

I like to think this is also the reason why Michelle and Finley decided to name their band JULY, every july they've spent together was a whole rollercoaster but that's what built their relationship and the band to be what it is now.

I got the name Finley i think was because well i used to go by Finley and Ferge in some of my socmed accounts like twitter and some fan accounts, i think i have a dedicated rp account back then where i go by Finley i don't know but I was running out of names i didn't wanna go for the basic ones like Layla or Lexi or Maddie (no offence if your name is one of the three mentioned) so i just went with Finley right. And I got her last name from Cassie Ainsworth because i was plotting the fic while watching SKINS so there's quite a bit of skins references.

Maggie was supposed to be named Kristelle and Kristelle was supposed to be named Kelly. Kitty wasn't supposed to be Kristelle's twin until i ran out of typical english last names.

and i didn't even plan on Maggie and Noel happening i just went with it after writing the first 4 chapters and rereading it.

I came up with the Justine hitting Finley idea from a nother fic called Supersonic (but it was a diff situation there was no fight between Justine and the mc/reader)

Very influenced on what Gaga had said ab her being a rockstar which is basically how that when a guy grabs his crotch, makes dirty jokes and talks ab cars and women they're praised and when a girl does something like show a little to much skin and talk ab sex in their songs bc thats what rockstars are they're degraded summat like that.

but enough of my rambling ab facts ab the fic.

I hope you enjoyed the book, I know i did, but i mostly dreaded writing it especially Edith dying, she was lovely.

anyway, really, thanks for reading the book.

As of November 21 2021, the book ranked #2 in #liamgallagher

more best rankings to come, hope you all have a lovely life ya lovely people.