21

MARCH 21 1995

Liam pulled the covers on top of his sleeping lover, just happy she finally had sleep for what looked like eternity basing off her eyes.

He made some bacons and frowned as he missed Ediths meows at him whenever he cooked, basically asking if he could also make her some.

It's been a while since he's been around Finley's flat, and he missed it as much as even missed Finley. And Edith of course.

Finley, not longer, awoke. As she rubbed her eyes and sighed, contented with a well deserved sleep as she pushed back the covers and smelled freshly cooked bacons and sausages.

She stumbled to her kitchen and saw Liam cooking some breakfast, he immediately felt her presence and smiled, turning his head to look at her, "G'morning, love."

Finley gaped at him a bit, but slowly smiled, she should be mad, bitter. but she wasnt as she ran to him and hugged him.

His face dropped a bit as he dropped the carton of orange juice just to catch her and prevent the two from falling over.

"I missed you." Finley sniffed, "I'm sorry- Im sorry really-" she begged, still hugging him. Liam shakes his head, frowning, "I should be the one apologising."

Finley didn't respond as she just continued to hug him, she didn't have to say anything to Liam.

She pulled away from the hug and kissed him, he kissed back. Pulling away only to switch off the stove or he'll burn the kitchen down.

She giggled and she felt so relieved he's back, she still was mad at him for sleeping with Michelle but at least now he's showing that he was in the wrong. He was bad at showing affection, probably from his childhood past, but Finley didn't need to hear him say he was wrong, his actions spokes loud enough for him.

"Thank you." she smiled, closing her eyes as she rested her head on his shoulder, "Thank you for coming back."

He smiled as he rubbed circles on her back, kissing her temple every once in awhile. They stood like that for what seemed like forever until someone knocked on the door.

Finley pulled away, Liam nods as to signal he'll get it.

He opened the door to reveal a nervous Michelle who shifted her weight from one leg to another.

"Liam! Perfect! Is Finley in there? we need to talk."

-

"What brings you ere?" Finley frowned.

Michelle sighed, "I've come to explain."

Liam and Finley gave each other glances, sat together opposite Michelle. He had his arm around Finley's shoulders as she crossed her leg and arms.

MARCH 9 1995 (1:59pm)

I've said it, i've spread it. The mags has it all, Finley and Damon sleeping together with a really good picture to support it. Nows my time, I thought to myself as I walked excitedly to my hotel room, where I know Liam would be waiting for Fin.

I hope he had drank the beer. I grinned as I enter the room beaming with excitement and saw the empty bottle first. Liam sat on top of the bed. Exasperated.

He looked up to me and I feel an electric wave go all over me, "Finnie?"

I frowned, but i decided to play with it.

(not gonna write what happened next but you get the idea (michelle took advantage of him) bc me arms are killing me)

Michelle wasn't even finished explaining and Finley slapped her.

The two were quiet, stunned. "Get out." Finley scarily stated. "Get. Out!."

Michelle choked back a sob as she quickly stood up and apologised, " i dont wanna fucking here it." she spits with venom. "you're out the band. get out of our fucking sight."

Michelle obliged and when the door clicked, signalling she had left, Finley looked at Liam who was too startled to even speak. She just broke down into tears as she embraced Liam who also had a few tears strolling down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry." Finley apologises in between gasps, "Im sorry, love." Liam whispered back.

(short chap my arms hurt really bad man)