A "little" Storm • n.r. [pt.1]

[Third Person...]

You had been clinging to Natasha all day, not feeling yourself in the best mindset.

It was around midday when Natasha decided enough was enough, and spoke to you about your mood.

"Baby... don't hold back anymore. It's okay." She comforted you. You looked at her hesitantly.

"We have a whole floor to ourselves, no one will see you. It's okay if you need to." She said once again, you nodded. You tucked your head into her shoulder not saying a word.

She scratched your back gently with her nails to calm you.

Suddenly you lifted up your head. Natasha looked with you with a raised eyebrow, waiting for you to speak.

"I wan' movie" you tell her in a pouty voice, Nat smiled at you lovingly. She knew you were too nervous to go into your little state by yourself, she knew you'd need that little push.

"Okay, let's go to the lounge and pick a movie, baby girl." She said picking you up, but you quickly shook your head not wanting anyone to come to your floor and see you like this. Once you went into your little mindset it was sometimes hard to come out of it quickly. Especially on hard days like these.

"Somebody see." You pouted trying to get out of Nat's hold.

"No one will see you, baby. I promise." She promised you

"P'womise?" You ask sticking You bottom lip and pinky out. Natasha giggled a bit hooking her pinky with yours.

"Promise, my love." She said kissing her hand.

She took you to the living room, and you clung onto her, not wanting to let go.

Natasha didn't need to ask you what movie you wanted to watch, she already knew your favorite movie. Quickly putting it on the tv, she set you onto the couch.

"Want some juice, baby?" She asked

"Juice, yay!" You clapped your hands excitedly, Natasha dashed for the kitchen quickly grabbing your sippy cup and filling it up with juice and water, shaking it to they mixed together and sat back down next to you. To where you immediately stuck your body onto hers.

She handed you your sippy.

"Tank' woo, mommy." You told her, before drinking all of your juice. After you were done, you threw the sippy onto the couch and wrapped your arms around Nat's neck.

Your eyes were glued to the tv, your mind finally felt at ease. You hadn't been able to slip into your little mindset for a few weeks now. Natasha missed it. She knew you'd end up going cranky if you didn't do it soon.

"Your so cuddly, baby. Your like my own personal koala bear." She commented bringing you in closer to cuddle with her, you giggled at her silliness.

Natasha loved how clingy you were, she loved how you would have to always be touching her when you weren't in your little state, and when you were she loved it even more, you clung to her like a koala bear, always wanting to be held, and always needing her to be there. She loved it. So much.

"I love you, baby." She whispered in your ear, kissing your cheek.

"Wov' you, mommy." You responded.

Suddenly Natasha's phone rang loudly in her pocket, scaring you.

"It's okay baby, it's only Fury. Your fine, your okay. Come here." She said trying to get you back into her lap, you had scrambled off of her lap when you heard the loud ringtone from her phone, the stress of your everyday life would usually affect you when you were in your little state in different ways.

Natasha always knew when you were stressed out, when you'd go into your little states you would be easily scared, and quickly upset.

Natasha answered her phone, grabbing your hand and pulling you into her lap, you rested your head on her shoulder as she pecked your lips and scratched your back lightly calming you down again.

"Agent Romanoff?" Fury asked into the phone

"Yes, sir?" She responded

"I need you to come in, it's an emergency. I can't explain much of it now, but It's urgent. Get here quickly."

Natasha hesitated. She wanted to tell him a quick no, and hang up the phone. She knew you needed her. She knew you wouldn't be able to come out of your little state so quickly this time, you were too stressed out.

She also didn't want to leave you here on your own, knowing it was dangerous especially in these mindsets. She felt guilty to have to leave you when she was the one to push you to go into your little state. She felt an immense amount of guilt. So she tried to decline Fury's order for her.

"I can't right now-"

"I'm not asking, this is an order, Agent Romanoff." He said sternly

You lifted your head from Natasha's shoulder but she shook her own head, mouthing an 'it's okay' to you, pushing your head back down to rest on her shoulder.

"But sir-"

"Agent, i am not asking as a friend. I am not asking as a favor, I am asking as your boss and superior. Get your ass down here, or your fired. End of discussion." And with that he hung up the phone.

Natasha sighed, you lifted your head to look at your girlfriend.

"Mommy?" You whimpered, still scared.

"Baby, do you think mommy can go to work really quick? I'll be back as soon as I can! I just need to get a few things done, you think you can handle yourself until then? Hm?" She asked you, rubbing your soft cheek with her thumb.

"But-" you were about to object, and feel yourself start crying. But you didn't want to upset Natasha.

"Yes mommy, it's otay." You tell her with a false smile, Natasha smiled proudly at you before speaking again.

"I promise, I'll be back as soon as I can, munchkin. Okay?" You only nodded, already knowing your voice would break if you used your words, you gave a small smile, towards her. Natasha quickly took you off her lap, and went to get changed in your room.

A few tears slipped your eyes, only wanting Natasha, not wanting to share her. But you also wanted to be a good girl for her. So you kept your brave face on, wiped your tears, and forced a fake smile on your face when she returned to your floor's lounge room.

"I'll be back soon, okay baby?" She said reassuringly pecking your lips, her palm on your chin, lifting your head up a bit to face her, her thumb traced your bottom lip innocently. You gave another comforting fake smile to her before nodding.

"Mommy, will give you a good treat for this. I'm sorry baby, I'll be back." She said, she pecked your lips once more before she was off. And you were left alone.

You quickly turned off the tv and went towards the fridge, you tried pouring yourself another cup of juice but your little mindset had your hands shaky, you couldn't hold the juice right, and it ended up spilling everywhere.

You tried fixing it, cleaning the floor but it all only became sticky.

Now you were sticky, and you hated being sticky.

You put the juice away, and went to the room, it had been about two, almost three hours since Natasha left and you heard hard rain falling from the sky.

You seen a big flash of light before a big bang made a surround sound like noise in your room. You whimpered trying to keep calm, but another bolt of lighting and thunder struck again and you quickly bolted towards the corner of the room. Tears streaming down your face, being in your little state didn't help your stress when Natasha wasn't there to comfort you.

But you couldn't get out of it.

Cries filled The room as the storm raged on, suddenly all the lights in the room went out and everything went black.

Your fear increased immensely, making you choke out a sob. Only wanting Nat. But Nat wasn't here, which only fueled your fear, and cries.