Wrong Outcome • y.b.

[r.] = request
swearing

— this is the last story of the night! If I have enough time to update tomorrow, I will try. Otherwise it'll be either the Sunday coming up you'll get an update, or the one after that. Goodnight, loves! I hope I did your request justices! I hope this one was good, i think it's a bit crappy but y'all are just gonna have to deal with it. I got work tomorrow.

Hehe, ENJOY.

[Third Person...]

"Baby!" Wanda yelled running into her shared room with her girlfriend, Nat.

"Yes, dorogaya?" Nat asked looking into the mirror at the love of her life who had wide, frantic, and excited eyes.

"I have an idea for y/n and Yelena!" She yells excitedly, Nat raises an eyebrow before nodding, asking her to continue on with her idea.

"Okay! So y/n is a jealous person..."

"Yes..." Nat says following along

"And so is Lena."

"Okay..." she says still not getting the jist of where her girlfriend was going with this.

"We get someone to flirt with Lena, and someone else to flirt with y/n. They both get angry, confess their love for one another and bam! Match made in heaven." She smirked

"Hmm, nice. One slight problem."

"Yes, my love?" Wanda says proud of herself. Nat smirked.

"Who do we get to agree to flirt with them?" She asks

"Bucky already agreed to flirt with y/n."

"And Lena?"

"I asked Kate."

"Oh, you really want Kate killed, don't you?" Nat says playfully

"I do not! She's the only one who other than y/n had chemistry with y/n, plus... y/n already admitted to being jealous of her, so ha." Wanda says, Nat rolls her eyes before grabbing her girlfriend's hand and pulling her to the common room.

"And when is your little evil plan taking place?" Nat asked

"While I was talking to you." Wanda smirked, immediately Nat's eyes widen before hearing yelling coming from the very place they were headed. The girlfriends look at each other panic'd before running off to see what all the commotion was about.

"Y/n! Stop being so fucking petty!" Yelena yelled

"Petty? Who's being petty? Go flirt with Kate, you like her so much! I'll just go out with Bucky. You can have the compound all to yourself to fuck her senseless!" You screamed back.

"Maybe i should, being your acting so possessive." Yelena yelled back

"Me? Possessive? You literally threatened Buck because he put his arm around me!"

"He asked you on a date!" Yelena yelled

"What business is it of yours?!"

The fighting drowned out as Wanda and Nat looked at each other in shock and panic. You and Yelena yelling at each other from across the room.

"Should we stop them?" Wanda asks

"Nope, i wanna see how this plays out." Nat smirked

"You're my best friend, it's all of my business!" Yelena responds

"If it was up to you, I'd be with no one!"

"Exactly!"

"So, i cant have any sort of love life but you can fuck every and any girl you want, not giving a damn about anyone else's feelings?!"