Santa's Helper • y.b.

[r.]
[Reader...]

Today is my first day at my job! Well, volunteer work, I have a job as a Firefighter but I help out at the local mall with my fellow firefighters during the holidays.

This years outfits were my captains ideas, and let's just say Maya, Vick, Andy, and I were not so pleased. Although our Captain Montgomery was loving this and could not get enough of what he was making us wear.

Before you think, oh god. A pervert for a captain. Not at all, Montgomery is gay, gayer than gay. He knew we all wouldn't dress up much if he allowed us to choose our own elf outfits, and he also wanted to have a big laugh.

We're all family here at the fire station, and although he had us ladies wear something very revealing, we all had a big laugh when the men; Miller, Warren, and Gibson came down the stairs in ball showing tights, and their shirts being tight and long.

"Okay, this isn't funny. Where's our actual costume?" Miller asks

"Oh no, those are it. And you all look hot." He winks, pulling out his camera.

"Smile for the Christmas card!" He said catching us all off guard snapping a photo before running into his office. We all groan knowing his Santa outfit was the same every year.

"You better be ready in five, cap!" Bishop — Maya, says.

"You got it buddy! Haha, you see what I did there?" He says laughing

I hear a knock and my eyes widen. My girlfriend was standing just outside the door with a big smile on her face, and lunch for me.

"Oh no! Vick, hide me!" I say quickly going behind Vick, she looks at the door and laughs.

"Oh no, your girlfriend is crazy. I'm not about to get in the middle." She said running towards Andy. I groan.

Gibson let her in, I gulped.

"Hey, baby." I say nervously. Quickly the smile that was once on her face was now gone.

"Oh no, you are not wearing that."

"She actually has'd to... it's her uniform for today-" Andy stops herself from explaining furthermore from seeing Yelena's glare.

"I'll shut up now." She says

"Go upstairs and change, right now." She says sternly.

"But baby-"

"Now!" She raises her voice, my eyes widen and I quickly start climbing the stairs. Miller, Gibson, and Warren all laugh.

"Haha! Look, y/n is getting bossed around by her woman!" Gibson said

I turn around glaring at him before throwing my hat that he catches.

Once in the room I look at Yelena to see her smiling.

"Oh, so you thought that was funny?" I ask

"Oh, that was hilarious. You look hot." She smirks kissing me, I kiss back feeling her hand glide up my bare thigh.

"Mm-mm. Nope, I have to leave in like... two minutes." I say

"Aw, come on. A quickie?" She asks, giving me an adorable pout with her puppy eyes.

"No, Montgomery would kill me-"

"Parker, you better not be out of that costume! I need to return those in four hours!" He yells from outside the bunk door.

"If you need it now, I'm sure I can have it off of her in a gif." Yelena says with a smirk, eyeing me down like I was prey. I gulp, feeling heat flow through to my core. She just continues to smirk.

"No! Nope—" he says banging on the bunk door.

"No, sex in the bunks! B shift will kill us if any of those beds are ruined, let's go!" He yells, we both groan opening the door.

He was covering his eyes, I look at Yelena as she's smirking.

"We're fully dressed cap, take your panties out of their twist." I smirk, putting my arm around my girlfriend kissing her head. She wraps hers around my waist. Montgomery uncovers his eyes.

"Good, let's go." He says, I groan once more before pecking Yelena's lips and guiding her down the stairs.

"Did you guys get it on?" Maya says smugly, I roll my eyes.

"Why don't you worry about DeLuca and getting it on with her— oh wait. She's in France." I smirk

"Italy." She says correcting me, and glaring me down playfully.

"Agh, tomatoe- tomotoe."

She playfully pushes me as she makes her way to the front.

My arm was still around Yelena as I put my finger under her chin to guide her face to mine, pecking her lips.

"Do you need me to pick you up after?" She asks, I smile lovingly.

"I don't know, maybe? Fury won't have you busy? Or Natalia?" I ask

"Not if you need a ride." She says

"Your only asking cause you want to have sex with me with this outfit on." I say with a smirk, she fake gasps.

"Who hurt you, that you can't trust?" She says playfully. I roll my eyes.

Gibson ran in, ruining the moment.

"Can you two stop undressing each other  with your eyes so we can get going already?" He playfully says

Yelena glared at him. He gulped.

"I'll shut up now." He says, his voice cracking.

"I'll be out in a minute" I inform him. He nods quickly running out.

"Why must you intimidate all of my coworkers?" I ask

"It's fun." She giggled

"I'm an ex assassin, they all know I'm a new Avenger, it's all over the news. So making them fear me is only apart of the fun. Plus, when they do see my funny cute side, they'll like me even more." She reasoned, I chuckle.

"You and your weird reasoning for things." I joke

"You love it."

"I do."

"You love me." She declares once again.

"That, questionable." I joke, leading her outside. She slaps my chest, and I chuckle at her.

"I'm only kidding, I love you more than all the suns and moons in the galaxy. I love you more than all the little tiny specks of sand in the world. No number could even come close to my love... for you." I say, rhyming a poem. She smiles gently.

"I love your poetry." She pecks my lips.

"I wrote that piece last night, for you my love." I say. She smiles big, leaning in for yet another kiss which I give happily.

"Gross!" "Get a room!" "Ew!"

I hear all of my coworkers shout. I turn and give them the middle finger.

"Stop making out and get in the car!" Montgomery says jokingly, I laugh.

"I will see you after?" I ask

"Of course, we'll go back to the compound after. I won't keep them waiting anymore. I love you." She says

"I love you more." I say kissing her forehead.

"Not possible." She says back with a smile, sending me off with one last peck on my lips.