Pregnant (a) • n.r.

Hello my loves, so (a) stands for Autism stories. This is a very special request. I am very thankful to be asked to do this. So here y'all go.

[r.] = request
autistic reader
pregnant reader
stutter

-

[Reader...]

Natasha and I have been married for four years now, she and I have always been connected at the hip. From when she came into my radio shop to purchase a few LP's for her friend Steve.

She would now and again to grab LP's for him, until one day I noticed she had grabbed three of the same LP's, not a minute after entering the store to purchase them. It was either she was in a hurry to check out and needed three of the exact same ones. Or she was excited to have our usual hour to two hour conversation about nothing, and everything.

"Y-you're purchasing the same ones." I stuttered. I had always had a problem with stuttering since I was young, I was diagnosed with a very functional autism from the age of five, but things bothered me, like bright lights, loud noises, and every now and again I got a stutter.

It wasn't on purpose or anxiety caused, it more happened when I was stressed or tired.

"Oh... I guess I did. Uh, put two back then." She smiled, and I did. She hadn't in fact been in a hurry, that was the very day she asked me out on a date with her.

After a few dates together, on our fourth date, I decided to tell her a bit more about me other than being a virgin, but also having autism. She only smiled.

"If you're trying to scare me off... you're going to have to try harder than that. You're my girl." She smirked.

"Your girl?" I ask, she only leaned closer putting her arm over the back of my chair and her hand on my waist pulling me gently closer to her.

"My girl."

From that moment on, we were inseparable. When she didn't have training she would come to the shop, and help me out with whatever I needed.

I inherited the shop from my parents, so only I worked there, I liked it better that way. My parents passed a few years after my twentieth birthday.

"Babe!" I called out in real time.

The big bump on my stomach making it hard for me to get up off the couch of our small apartment. I tried anyway.

She came running in, her eyes bulging out of her head seeing me try to get up.

"Hey! I told you to sit and relax, my love. What do you need? I'll get it for you." She says

"I-I am t-trying to get w-w-wwwwater." I struggled to get out, she looked at me with concerned eyes.

"You tired, my love?" She asked

"I hav-v-ven't slept in f-f-ffff-four days." I pouted.

"And It's tooooooo-t-t-too bright in here." I say again. Her eyes widen quickly dimming the lights in the living room before shutting the blinds.

"How's that, my beautiful princess?" She asked

"B-better." I smile gratefully

"I'll get you some water, my baby. You just sit there and keep our baby company. Hmm?" She smiled kissing my head lovingly before going to grab me a water, she came back with a tray of water, juice, and snacks.

"W-what is this?" I ask

"It is so you don't have to get up. Now scoot." She said, I scooted over a bit sitting up as I was laying down before. Natasha sat next to me, before grabbing my head and laying me down onto her lap. I laid on my back as I looked up at her, she smiled putting her hand on my belly.

"You are so beyond beautiful." She smiled brightly.

"Y-you think ssssso." I say

"I am j-just fat."

"Hey! You are carrying a three pound baby in your tummy, that is muscle babygirl." She smirked.

"Well t-thank you." I smile

"Anytime, love."

She stared at each other lovingly, my eyes began to droop close when the door slammed open.

"No, no, no, no!" Clint yelled, Kate and Yelena following behind.

"What do you mean 'no'?!" Kate asked

"Exactly what it means, no!" He yelled.

"Oh come on Clint! It's just a few trick arrows! Nat tell him!" Kate tries to get Natasha into the conversation but she only glares at them all.

"How do you all keep getting keys into our home for one? And two, shut up!" She says

I covered my ears from the loudness, I did my best to lay on my side to rock myself to calm down, but I couldn't. Nat bounced her leg to help, it worked immediately giving me the comfort I needed.

"Yelena has one, and rude!" Kate says, Nat quickly throws a pocket knife her way landing on the side of her head.

"Okay, I'm out." She says grabbing Yelena's hand walking out of the apartment before Yelena got any type of word in.

"The next time you come in here screaming, I'm killing you." She tells her best friend continuing to shake her knee as she ran a hand through my hair.

"Sorry, i tend to forget." He apologized before quickly following Kate and Yelena out the door.

"Why do they come in here to yell and scream then leave?" She asks, I shrug. She just rolls her eyes before leaning down to grant me a kiss on my lips.

"I love you." She says

"I love you more." I whisper

"And i love you, out little... cantaloupe?" She asks, I shrug.

"I think she's about that size now? I don't know, I'm not a doctor." I shrug." She giggled before running her hand on my stomach before leaning over and kissing it.

"Do you think I'll be a good mom?" I ask

"If you are thinking because you have autism means you will not be a fit mother, stop thinking. You will be awesome, the autism, the cute stuttering, I will be here to help my love." She smiles kissing my lips a bit longer this time.

I savor the kiss, before she leans her head onto mine. I sigh in content.

Love.