In Trouble Now • n.r.

[r.]
@little__panda
[Third Person...]

Natasha went on a mission that required her to not be in contact with anyone who wasn't aware of the mission, meaning anyone who wasn't an Avenger or working for Fury.

You included.

You called everyday to try to get an update from Fury, but unlike usual, he refused to budge.

He expected this routine mission to go easy, no casualties and no injuries. He expected everyone to come back in one piece, he also anticipated in not feeling the wrath of Natasha's soon to be wife who he doesn't like to admit he is deathly afraid of.

But in this mission Natasha was shot on her side, the bullet grazing her but enough to cause her to have a slight limp for a while and damaging some skin.

You were sitting in the apartment you and Natasha lived in with Liho, Natasha was due to return in a week or so, you were patiently waiting for her to walk through your front door with her bags in hand and a kiss ready.

As you took a break from watching tv, you received a call from Fury in the bathroom, your phone in the living room.

You walked back from doing your business unpausing the tv and checking your phone, you listened to the voicemail and your phone dropped to the floor scaring Liho.

"Y/n, you need to get to the compound med bay right away, Romanoff has been compromised."

Was all you needed to hear before rushing out of your shared apartment with only a pair of Nike shoes, no jacket, and your keys. Leaving behind everything else and quickly locking your apartment you rushed to the compound.

It was raining outside and unfortunately the stairs were outside of the building, you quickly climbed down them as you made your way to your car and rushing towards the compound.

At the compound, Fury was biting his nails nerves racking through him at the thought of your anger bursting through that door.

He knew any moment now you would be coming in to kill him.

"You okay, boss?" Tony asks, he was concerned, he had never seen Fury like this. Fury gave him a stern look, nodding. None of the other Avengers knew of you, at least not of yet.

As far as they knew, Natasha was completely and utterly single.

They know Natasha as a person who took no ones shit, do not speak unless your spoken to, and practically just a hard ass all in all type of person. They couldn't even touch her accidentally without being flipped over.

Tony sustained a bad nose injury for mentioning that Natasha was a bad cook, he wasn't wrong. But it didn't help the fact that Natasha was angered by his unnecessary comment at the time.

Soon enough, you bursted through the doors. Thor, Steve, and Tony blocking you from entering.

"Excuse me, who the hell are you?" Tony asked in a not so polite way.

"None of your goddamn business. Now let me in." You raged.

"I'm sorry Miss, we cannot do that until-"

As Steve was speaking, Natasha had awoken from her slumber upon hearing your voice. Whenever you were around she felt like she could cry, and be vulnerable.

With all the medication she had in her system, she wanted to do that. It was clouding her better judgement. She didn't care if the others were around, she just wanted you in her arms.

"Baby?" She cried. She didn't see you so she whined a bit more.

"Detka!" She said with tears rolling down her face. She tried getting out of bed but Banner and Clint kept her there.