𝟎𝟎𝟐: 𝐭𝐨 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭

. *. ⋆🏫 HAPPY PLACE 🏫. *.
chapter two.

"HOW LONG do we need to stay here for? I'm bored already." elodie groaned in annoyance, throwing her feet up onto the table as she leant back against her chair.

"ten minutes we've been here elle." venus stated, earning a narrow of the eyes from her blonde best friend beside her, bringing a chuckle to leave venus.

"-we've got to be here till one."

"one!?!" mia exclaimed, her eyes widened at the words that fell out of ruby's mouth. "what the fuck? that's torture. that's abuse!"

"oh- did you know tickling someone without consent is abuse." ruby blurted out, a slight red tint covering her face as she did not expect herself to blurt out the random fact. "-sorry i don't know why i just blurted that out."

"no don't be." venus said, giving the brunette sat across from her some reassurance. "in fact-" she stopped herself to look up from beyond the table she was sat on, venus looking over to where corbyn was blatantly ignoring some of the words his girlfriend was exchanging to him. "hey corbyn!"

"oh here we go." elodie mumbled, earning an elbow to the hip from venus. since the two were best friends, she knew all the history of what had occurred between venus and corbyn over the last few years, especially this last past year.

"yeah vee?"

"did you know all those times you used to tickle me when i told you to stop?" corbyn nodded his head, his eyebrows furrowing, showing his huge amount of confusion across his face. "-i can get you arrested cause tickling someone without consent is abuse."

"-i wouldn't say that vee. sometimes i think you enjoyed it." he said with a wink, ignoring the look of shock displayed on venus's face. a chuckle she knew was from elodie was heard by venus, her looking to corbyn to see him holding his smug look on his face- even when he was looking down at his phone.

"what does that mean?" his girlfriend, zoey chimed in. her eyes glanced back and forth between venus and corbyn, her seeing the two make eye contact briefly before dropping it.

"yeah corbyn- what does that mean?" venus taunted, the smug look displayed on her face as she watched corbyn look at his girlfriend before looking back at venus.

'fuck you vee.' he mouthed, knowing that he now had fucked himself over with the comment he had made towards venus. he watched venus just shrug her shoulders, a small laugh being heard before she leaned back on her chair, almost like she was proud to have fucked corbyn over.

"is there something going on between them?" mia leaned over to elodie, keeping her voice quiet as they watched corbyn constantly steal glances venus's way. even when she wasn't even looking at him anymore, instead bringing her attention onto the surrounding bookshelves that made up the library.

as elodie was about to answer, venus got up from her seat, making her way into the multiple rows of bookshelves, completely making herself disappear into the world of books.

"nothing I'm sure you don't already know about." elodie commented, making a slight dig at the girl next to her. everyone knew mia liked the gossip, and she always found ways of finding things out. so for her to ask elodie what was actually going on between venus and corbyn was pointless- as she did indeed already have a rough idea of the history that had accumulated over the years between the two.