𝟎𝟎𝟑: 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫

. *. ⋆🏫 HAPPY PLACE 🏫. *.
chapter three.

GETTING REVENGE on the teacher who gave her detention was a perfect way to end the day. and the fact she wasn't the only one who wanted to do it, made it even better for venus.

after zach had made the suggestion, the ten students moved together to sit around one table, venus bringing her chair to sit down next to corbyn, giving his girlfriend beside him a big smile.

"wait zoey you aren't going to get involved in this are you? wouldn't want to ruin your perfect relationship with mr. bennett." venus asked, her eyebrow raised as she watched zoey attempt to give her a dark glare, when it instead just looked like she had something in her eye- and that was why she narrowing her eyes.

"fuck off venus." zoey snapped, venus clamping her mouth shut to stop her from laughing.

"uh-oh not very friendly." she teased, earning a roll of the eyes from zoey. venus glanced up to corbyn, to see him already looking at her, a smug look on his face. leaning toward him, venus hit his face, not very hard, but hard enough to make him stop looking at her.

elodie from where she was sat beside daniel and zach, shook her head at her best friend- venus seeing this, making her let out a laugh.

with theodora sitting herself down next to jonah once the two rejoined the group from looking at the book he gave her, they sat at the top of the table- even though theodora didn't look entirely comfortable with pranking the teacher.

considering mia was texting on her phone, ruby took the opportunity to take the free seat that was at the table- not wanting to grab her own chair and have to decide where she would want to sit.

the only seat that was free around the table, was beside zach. so when she sat down, he gave her a quick smile before looking around at the group of students.

"hey mia!" she glanced up from her phone, seeing everyone sat down already. she mumbled something to herself about how they interrupted her in the middle of a text she was writing. but when zach spoke up next, mia was quick to want to move.

"hey daniel- grab the chair behind you so mia has a chair." daniel did exactly that, grabbing the chair from the table behind him, dragging it so the chair was positioned next to him. mia saw zach give her a quick smirk before ushering her over once again.

she waited no time getting up, but made it look like she wasn't too eager to sit next to daniel, when in fact mia was slightly excited to do so. after all, she did have a crush.

she exchanged a smile with daniel as she took her seat. daniel returned one briefly before turning his head to focus his attention back onto zach who looked like he was ready to plan out the course of action for pranking mr bennett.

elodie wiggled her eyebrows at mia, earning a middle finger in response- that overall just making elodie let out a little laugh. she now had something to tease mia about if she ever got on her nerves or thought about gossiping about her. which mia wouldn't do, but elodie still wanted a plan incase that did happen.

"i say we toilet paper his office."

"boring. be more original." venus hit back at corbyn's opening suggestion. he scoffed at the girl, making venus send a sarcastic middle finger his way.