𝟎𝟎𝟔: 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩

. *. ⋆🏫 HAPPY PLACE 🏫. *.
chapter six.

NEW WEEK, new things to learn. or in venus's case, newfound ways of her getting told off every second by mr.bennett. after their prank on the teacher and even though the group of detention students insisted none of them had any partake in pranking him- he knew different.

so he used that as an excuse to do whatever he could to get venus into trouble. it even got to the point where venus threatened her teacher that she would take him to the principal, as he was for sure targeting him.

even if she did bring a group of students alongside the help of zach to prank the teacher.

"hey vee." confusion came across venus's face at the sound of elodie's voice welcoming itself to her ears. venus was sat in the library as she had a free period and she wanted time alone before having to go face hockey practice and math with mr.bennett next.

so to see elodie willingly entered the library was both surprising and shocking to venus.

"i know what you're thinking- what the fuck am i doing here?" venus let out a quiet laugh to go along her nodding her head to elodie's question.

"it's almost like you read my mind." elodie rolled her eyes playfully at her best friend, briefly taking the seat next to venus, as elodie was adamant on getting out of this library as quick as possible. but she needed to speak to venus, so she had to make do with sitting in the library for now. "-i thought you had chemistry now anyway?"

"well mrs. taylor thinks i'm in the bathroom so."

"no surprise there. surely she doesn't believe that though."

"she's a gullible woman." elodie said with a shrug of her shoulders. venus let out a chuckle, her leaning back on her chair while closing the book she had been reading. "still i need to ask you something."

"spill."

"round two of bullying jefferson?" elodie suggested, the light immediately making itself known in venus's eyes.

"oh I'm down. but do you really want to suffer through detention again?"

"hey you know it was not too bad." venus nodded her head in agreement with her best friends words, the two girls knowing well enough that last weekends events of detention was a fun one. "-okay I'll see you in a bit." elodie said, straightening herself up from her seat, as she got ready to leave.

"have fun!" elodie turned around at venus's words, shaking her head. she saw her best friend laugh before looking back down at her book. elodie turned back around, mentally preparing herself for the wonders of chemistry.

"hey elodie?" she turned around again the sound of venus's voice. once she had shown the girl she had her attention, she continued-

"make sure you blow something up."

"it's chemistry- of course I'm going to."

theodora was heading to the library with books in hand, wanting to past time in her favourite place. because of her having a free period now, she also knew jonah did- so that was another reason why she was outside of the schools mini library.