𝟎𝟎𝟕: 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲

. *. ⋆🏫 HAPPY PLACE 🏫. *.
chapter seven.

"THATS IT!" the voice belonging to the vice principal boomed through the cafeteria. standing before her was venus who was trying to do hard to keep her laughter in, keeping the straight face as much as she could. it was times like this, where venus loved high school.

causing utter and complete chaos for the 'powerful' members of the high school staff. it was entertaining.

"how does venus do that?" theodora asked ruby next to her. the two girls had decided to sit together during the lunch period. not only was it because of the friendship they had formed in those few hours in detention, but also because ruby saw theodora sat by herself, with jonah no where in sight.

that making ruby overall concerned, her wanting to make sure that theodora was okay. they had been in the middle of conversation about how teddy had actually gotten herself stuck in detention that day when they heard the booming voice that belonged to their vice principal.

"do what?"

"that. stand there, straight faced and not wanting to crawl into a ball and hide." teddy answered ruby, keeping her voice low, preventing any attention being brought her way.

"well that is venus for you teddy. to put it bluntly she enjoys causing chaos. and i fucking love her for it." ruby commented, clenching her hand together as a way of quietly cheering on venus, who was still having an intense stare off with the vice principal.

"are you just going to shout and then not declare what you're shouting for?" ruby couldn't help but laugh at venus's words to the vice-principal.

"that attitude of yours needs to be sorted out young lady."

"so you've said the last few years mandy- get some new material to throw at me. or i'll start to think you just want to have a go at me, just so you can talk to me." venus teased, a smirk appearing on her face as she watched the vice-principal grow red with anger. venus was surprised there wasn't smoke coming out of her ears yet.

but there was still time.

"you will never get far in life."

"ouchie mandy- that hurt my feelings." venus stuck her bottom lip out, a makeshift frown appearing on her face. her hand hovered over her heart, continuing to play up the act like she was 'hurt' by the woman's words. "oh i have something to show you actually."

it seemed that venus was just playing up even more to the woman, mainly because there was a audience watching them around the room. behind mandy, venus caught corbyn's eye, him sitting next to his girlfriend.

she noticed the brunette boy holding a proud look on his face, him giving venus a subtle thumbs up before leaning back on his chair. so he was clearly enjoying this daily intake of entertainment of: venus versus the teachers.

"so mandy you know how much you loved my butterfly tattoo on my shoulder?" a sigh of disgust came from the woman before her, venus letting out a breathy laugh, her not being able to hold it in. "-well look at my new one, i think it channels you well."

the woman furrowed her eyebrows, telling the girl before her to stop, but venus didn't listen. instead, she continued to take off her hoodie, showcasing her crop top underneath.