𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

|𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐙|

Ever since that day you fought the oh-so-called Hashiras, most of the demon slayers were afraid of approaching you. To say the truth, you were glad that you made yourself known to be the most fearsome person that ever existed. The only thing you regret was why didn't you meet this demon lord before you get sealed? He and his minions can just fight the sorcerers with you, but oh well.

What's in the past remains in the past.

Right now, you were resting in your room. Uraume managed to find you a house in the depths of the forest, a good place to rest after a long day of killing, right? You decided to get some sleep, but you were surprised when you found yourself in your innate domain and this time with your actual and real form. You were both happy and frustrated. You can return to your original form, but only in your innate domain. Annoying right?

But that's not the problem.

The thing is when someone enters your room, they actually enter your domain because of the overwhelming cursed energy. It makes whomever steps in to lose consciousness and their soul to wander into your mind. Uraume has tested it herself and she made sure to stay out when you sleep and prevent anyone from coming near your room, plus she stopped the demon lord one night from enter your house even. He can't kill her and get in because you warned him that if Uraume was killed by him or any demon, he will see a very dark side of you that nobody has seen.

One night, Muzan watched from the shadows as Uraume was patrolling around the house. He didn't know for how long has he been waiting for her to leave and he was getting frustrated, but suddenly she started to run as if she was chasing after something and this was a great opportunity for him to get in.

He didn't know that Uraume went chasing after a special-grade curse that was trying to sneak in.

The red eyed man casually walked into the house and started to search for your room. It didn't take long for him to find your room since there wasn't much rooms in the house. Once he put his hand in the shoji door, he felt a great pull as if his soul was being ripped out of his body. Suddenly, everything changed. He found himself a whole different place. There was blood red water underneath his feet and a huge ribcage above him, but what caught his attention was the pile of skulls that formed a mountain and above it was you sitting like the queen you're.

 There was blood red water underneath his feet and a huge ribcage above him, but what caught his attention was the pile of skulls that formed a mountain and above it was you sitting like the queen you're

[Just imagine Sukuna's original appearance of four arms and two faces.]

"Well, what an unexpected visit."

Muzan squinted his eyes, trying to get better look. However, the shadows covered your upper half. "Where am I, Y/N?" He asked you while moving his eyes around the place.