𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

|𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐙|

"What do you want now, Itadori Yuji?"

You spat, glaring at the pink haired male. Yuji sighed and gave a sad smile, closing the door behind him and walking toward you. He knelt in front of you, "You said you will kill me, but you failed." He spoke up, but it wasn't in a mocking tone. It was more like disappointment. Your glare sharpened as you clenched your hands behind your back, "Get out of my sight, I don't want to see you." You tried to stay calm when you said that, but it was really difficult to be composed in front of the person who put you in this situation.

Yuji sighed again in depression and placed his hand on your cheek, his finger wiping some of the blood near your lips, "It's the end Y/N, you have to stop." He said with a faint smile.

"Shut up! Don't order me around!"

"I never wanted you to disappear..."

Your eyes widened when you heard what he said, "What?" You noticed the look on his face, he was... sad. Was he sad because you're going to die? You shook those thought away and kept on listening to what Yuji had to say, "I got used to your demanding self, you give my boring life some action. Because, I got to keep a lot of people alive thanks to the curse energy you gave me. I don't know what you did to end up in that timeline, but I'm sure what you were planning to do was to free yourself from me. For once Y/N, I really hoped you would be a better person..."

You growled and shook your head to move his hand away, "All of that is just a lie! You humans are selfish and think only about yourselves! You're the reason I became like this, a cursed spirit! I swore that I will never stop until I erase mankind from existence! I will never forgive what they have done to me! Itadori Yuji... I hate you so much!" You yelled at him, saying that last phrase with venom. Yuji sighed again and stood up to leave, "I hope you redeem yourself before it's too late, Y/N." He said and turned around, taking his leave.

Again, you were left alone in this room, "I will dispose of the jujutsu sorcerers. It's not the end yet." You thought, glaring at the poor wall.

"I don't need redemption, I don't regret what I have done all those years."

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

Y O U R    P O V:-
How long has it been now?

Three, four, or five hours?

My execution was supposed to be today since the idiotic sorcerers wanted to dispose of me as soon as possible. Nobody came to me just yet and the atmosphere were too quiet.