𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

|𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐙|

You smirked, knowing that you caught him red-handed. You saw how speechless he was, he wasn't expecting you to reveal one of his most secrets that was kept away even from his Upper Moons. He should have told you from the very beginning that those humans were just a cover to blend in with the society and for the Demon Slayers not to expose him.

Muzan sighed and place his hand gently on yours that was holding his collar, "That woman and child are just used to cover me, they are disposable." He reasoned, hoping that would sooth your anger and believe him. However, you weren't that easy type to just believe whatever he says.

You frowned, banging him on the wall on your right, "Don't you fool me! This will never work for you, so you better do as I demanded!" You threatened as venom was obvious in your voice tone. At this moment, Muzan had veins on his face, "Who do you think yourself ordering me around?" He questioned with fury.

"You know exactly who am I and what I'm capable of."

At this, Muzan went quiet, red eyes staring at another ones. He knew if he went any further with this conversation, you would surely slice him to ribbons and let him burn in the sun. He knew you're very powerful and can just end him with a wave of your hand. He needed you while you actually have no use of him. He was useless to you and you can just continue your life without him. You succeeded easily in the only thing every demon failed to do, capturing the hanafuda kid. It was obvious, you were the perfect woman to help him make his dreams come true. Your carelessness, your power, your dominance, your arrogance... everything screams perfection. However, you were too independent to rely on him or just to get you under his control. You got yourself a very overpowering supremacy that can make every drop down to their knees just to get a very small amount of attention from you.

"If you won't do as I say, then I will kill them by myself." Your voice snapped the demon out of his thoughts. He sighed and nodded, "Alright, I will dispose of them, but just give me some time." He stated, making you glare at him. You squinted your eyes in anger and said, "How long?"

"A week-..."

"Three days."

Again and not to argue with you, Muzan sighed and nodded, "Fine, now let me go." He commanded and you let go of him, stepping away from. You smiled at him like nothing happened and crossed your arms, "In three days, I want them both dead. If I found out they are still alive, I will personally deal with them, you included, and don't even think of tricking me." You threatened again, eyes glowing in mischief and bloodlust.

"I assure you, they mean nothing to me and I will get rid of both them."

"I just hope so."

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

You sat in the room where Tanjiro and Nezuko were still unconscious and tied up, taking a few puffs from your Kiseru (The smoking pipe female Sukuna holds in the picture above). You were satisfied of how you threatened Muzan, he needs to know not to screw with you. Uraume was in the kitchen, preparing food for you as you ordered her to do. For you, she was the only useful human that pleases you with her loyalty and obedience.

A faint groan could be heard as the burgundy haired boy started to wake up from his unconsciousness.

"Where am I? Zenitsu?! Inosuki?! Nezuko?!" The boy started to call, panic slowly raising up as he looked around the dimly lit room. You grumbled and rubbed your temple to ease the starting headache, "Quiet kozo! You're giving me a headache!" You snapped at him, glaring daggers at him. Tanjiro looked at you after making sure his sister was fine, "Y-You're that woman who abducted Rengoku san?! What did you do to him?!" He spoke up, not hiding his hatred toward you. You shrugged your shoulders, puffing out a small cloud of smoke, "I did him a favor, I saved him from death. He got a way more better life than the pathetic one he used to have." Tanjiro gritted his teeth as he tried to break free from his restraints.

"I will kill you! I will never forgive you for what you have done!"

You faked a gasp as you placed your free hand on your chest, "Would you really harm me? I'm just a helpless fragile woman who only follows orders." You said, putting on an act of a sad and offended woman. Tanjiro was surprised by your sudden change of attitude and muttered a low, "What?" Under his breath. Your sad expression were suddenly replaced with a smirk.

 Your sad expression were suddenly replaced with a smirk

"I would like to see you try." You laughed loudly after your statement, making Tanjiro tsk in anger, "You should behave yourself, kozo. You don't want to end up dead quickly, do you?" You added, smoking from your Kiseru. "Why are you doing all if this?!" He asked again and you place a finger on your chin while humming.

"Where's the fun in having power and you can't use it? I'm just enjoying my eternity." You replied, using a mocking tone.

"Just what are you?!"

You faked a shock and covered your mouth, "Oh excuse my rudeness! I'm Ryoumen Y/N, the Queen of Curses and a very powerful special-grade cursed spirit." You introduced yourself to him with a hint of proud in you voice. Before Tanjiro can add anything, the shoji door opened and Uraume walked toward you, "Y/N sama, your food is ready." She said, bowing to you. You took one last smoke before standing up to leave, "Now, be a good boy and don't make any fuss around or else I will make you wish to die." You warned and walked out, followed by Uraume.

Tanjiro remained silent as he was only staring at the door and your disappearing shadow. He then took a glance at his sleeping sister and sighed, "I'm facing a new enemy now, I must be careful and find a way out of here."