𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

|𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐙|

A smile of amusement was evident on your face as you saw the corpse of Muzan's wife and his daughter. His face was coverd with the shadow of his hat, he didn't dare to look up at you.

You chuckled, waving the blue flower around, "Well, aren't you such an obedient demon?" You amused, getting closer the him. You leaned close to his ear, "You deserve a reward." You whispered as you held his hand and placed the Blue Spider Lily in it, giving him a kiss on the cheek before pulling away. Muzan clenched in hand on the flower, raising his head slowly, "I see you're satisfied." You laughed at his statement, turning around and raising your arms up, "Of course I'm! It's worth every second I waste on you and your minions!" You exclaimed, placing your hands on your hips.

The demon lord didn't expect you to be as sly as this. He thought he would get you wrapped around his fingers not vice versa. You weren't an easy catch and you were the one holding the strings to control him. He hated it so much, how can someone as curse like you get the upper hand? It was irritating and nerve racking to him. However, there's a part in his heart that liked this. He liked how you demanding and controlling you are. He couldn't deny it no matter what he did to push it away.

"How about we make a deal?"

Your voice broke his thought and he looked up at you with confession, "I'm listening." He muttered for you to hear. You smirked and faced him, "I will do everything you want, every order. In exchange, you make me rule over the demons with you. Even your Upper Moons." Muzan frowned, thinking your offer was a bit out of ordinary.

You offered your hand for a handshake, waiting for him to make a decision.

Muzan kept on staring at your hand, hesitant whether to agree or not. He didn't know what's behind that smile of yours or your intentions of this deal. However, he will get benefits from this agreement. You will do every order in exchange of ruling over the demons. Eventually, Muzan got a hold of your hand and your smirk got even wider if possible.

"Just to let you know, dear Muzan. This is a binding vow and it's considered be one of the essential tenants of jujutsu sorcery. Meaning, you can't break this vow no matter what."

"Agreed. I don't care as long as you do what I want."

You smiled and did a princess gesture, "Of course, Muzan sama." You said in a mocking manners, earning an eye roll from Muzan. You fixed your posture and raised one finger up, "I do have one request first." The red-eyed demon raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"And what could that be?"

"I want you to give your Upper Moons their freewill."

His eyes twitched at your request, this was nonsense! You waited for his reaction, watching his body language, "Why are you asking this of me? There has to be a reason for that." A low chuckled emitted from your lips.

"Strong entities like them should never be restrained like that. Let them be free and you will see how great they will perform, plus you have me to do everything you want."

For some reason, the excuse you gave was convincing. You actually managed to capture Tanjiro and his sister, gave him a great idea of using the Hashiras, and most importantly you found the only thing he was looking for all these centuries. He couldn't just lose you for a simple request like this. He murdered his family for God's sake just to have his hands on the Blue Spider Lily.

The male nodded, "Very well, I will free them from my curse." He said which satisfied you.

"That's so kind of you." You said in mockery.

"Whatever."

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

"H-He actually freed us!... Arigatō, Y/N sama!"

Daki who was crying from happiness spoke up, bowing down along with the rest of the Upper Moons. You rolled your eyes at them and waved your hand dismissively, "I don't care. Now that I kept my part of the deal, it's your turn." You uttered, squinting your eyes at them.

"Sure thing~ Our loyalty is yours now and we will be ready to do whatever you ask, Y/N sama~" Doma chanted while waving his golden fan in front of his face. You rolled your red eyes again, irritated by his flirtatious behavior.

"Now here's the plan for you all." You sat down, still having the glare, "You will be working on turning the Hashiras to demons one by one... While I deal with the hanafuda kid and his sister." You ordered, earning you a few nods and 'yeses' from the demons. However, Akaza decided to ask a question, "What are you going to do to the kid and his sister?" You hummed as your scrawl turned into a mischievous grin.

"I will turn the kozo into a curse, he is powerful and deserves to be my pupil and errand boy." You proudly said, making the demons nod in understanding, "Now you're all dismissed." When you said that, the demons stood up and disappeared in blink of an eye.

You stood there for a few moments alone, thinking about your next plan. A sigh escaped your lips as you rubbed your temple, "I have gotten myself involved in this war, but it's worth it." You thought, standing up to start your next move.

"Uraume."

You called and the said woman appeared out of nowhere, "Yes, Y/N sama?" She said, bowing down. You faced her while having blank expression, "Prepare the kid, it's time for his transformation." You ordered and she nodded, standing up.

"I will be working on it." She said and left the room, leaving you alone with your thoughts. Everything was going according to your plan and nothing was going to ruin it no matter what. You were ready to take risks just to be what you want.

A queen over curses and demons!