𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

|𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐙|

A yawn escaped your lips as you laid on your stomach, your arms crossed as you stuffed your face in them.

"Goddamn, being in that kozo's mind for long made me lazy."

You thought, sighing deeply. The Upper Moons stood in the sideline, watching as you complained lazily while Uraume was petting your head every now and then.

"Should we do something about this?" Daki spoke up, leaning closer to her brother while covering her mouth. Gyutaro shrugged his shoulders, "Leave me out of this." He replied, not really bothered to disturb you. "It's the first time I see her like this, she seemed really active in the past few days." Gyokko added, being a bit concerned. Doma laughed and fanned himself, "I think we should do something to cheer her up." Hearing this, Akaza frowned.

"I suggest we leave her be."

Kokushibou was quiet, only watching as you would complain a lot while Uraume just listened to you. They kept on whispering among themselves, putting theories about your sudden change of mood. They didn't know you were actually in lazy mode.

With you...

You grumbled as you stuffed your face more in your arms, "Ugh! I don't know why, but I miss that kozo. I always enjoy teasing him." Uraume just hummed as respond. She doesn't know who was Yuji and what you were doing to him. To be honest, you really started to enjoy his company even though you both always fight for no reason or you would just tease him and laugh at his replies. You would never admit this to him though and Uraume was the best person who would keep your secrets. Yuji would be a very great servant as well, but he was so pure hearted, not like you. He was strong and capable to fight even with major injuries, perfect for a very loyal servant along with Megumi. You just need to finish off their teacher and you will get what you want.

As you were deep in thought, you felt Uraume tab your back and you groaned, "Y/N sama, Muzan san is here." She told you which made you raise your head up.

"What?" You questioned, glaring at Muzan who was still in his female form

"What?" You questioned, glaring at Muzan who was still in his female form. The demon lord calmly looked down upon you, "I see you're bored, would you like to help me with something." He told you, his voice was way more calm than needed... almost deadly. You placed your hand on your cheek, giving him a bored look.

"With what?"

"I'm disposing of the Lower Moons."

A smirk formed on your lips as a dangerous glow appeared in your eyes, "Now that's interesting."

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦