𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

|𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐙|

A smirk tugged on your lips as you watched Tanjiro's unconscious body. His transformation went rather smoothly and easily, he wasn't that strong to handle the transformation to a curse. As for his sister, since she was a demon, you told Uraume to put a curse on Nezuko that will make her under your control like her brother.

You tsk-ed and turned to leave the room to let Tanjiro adjust to his new body. It was almost night and you were bored out of your mind, so you decided to do something out of schedule.

"Uraume." You called and the said woman appeared right before your eyes, "I'm planning on having some girly night with those two female demons and you, also I'm craving human flesh. Lock up both of the siblings and let's leave." Uraume nodded to your order and quickly left to do as you wanted. It didn't take long for the white haired woman to return by your side, "Alright, let's get going." You said as you started to walk out of your house.

"Let's hope I don't regret this."

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

"Really Y/N sama?!"

Daki exclaimed with happiness and disbelieve as she held your hands, a big smile was on her lips. You sighed and nodded your head, "Yes Daki chan, but don't get that excited. It won't happen all the time." You said as you pulled your hands away from hers. The female demon clapped her hands while jumping in place, "I'm so excited to go out with you, Y/N sama! I'm going to tell onii-chan!" With that, she ran to tell her elder brother.

You looked back to Uraume, "Wait here, I will be back."

"Yes, Y/N sama."

You walked through the Infinity Fortress to get to Muzan and tell him that two of his Upper Moons will be with you for the night. You could see the familiar door of Muzan's study not too far away from you. Without knocking, you opened the door to see Muzan sitting by his desk, writing whatever results he had got from his recent experiment. He lifted his head up to see you walking in with that mischievous glimmer in your eyes. A sigh left his lips as he rubbed his eyes, "What's the matter now, Y/N?" You raised an eyebrow at him but then chuckled, making him puzzled.

"Is that how you greet your queen?"

His red eyes twitched at how you pronounced the word queen, he felt something strange when you emphasized that word. He quickly composed himself and sighed, "I apologize for my rudeness, now tell why did you come to see me?" You laughed at his straightforwardness, "You really take things seriously, aren't you? Anyway, both Nakime and Daki are coming with me." You informed, making Muzan to raise an eyebrow in suspicion.

"For what occasion?"

"Nothing, I would like to have a company with some females. I sometimes want to have real company with me."

For a moment, Muzan was speechless. It was the first time you showed a little bit of humanity in you. He was confused as to why you want to be with two of his Upper Moons, but he couldn't say no to you. Not after what you have done for him. Nodding his hear, Muzan's red eyes stared directly into yours, "Very well, you can have them with you." Hearing this answer satisfied you because you didn't need to get into a useless argument with him right now.

"Wise decision, darling. Have a lovely night."

With that you walked out, leaving Muzan who was trying to hide his blush after what you called him.

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

The four of you -you, Daki, Nakime, and Uraume- stood by the entrance of a village, one that will be a victim for your entertainment.

Daki giggled as she clasped her hands in front of her chest, "Oh my goodness, I'm so excited for this night! What about you Nakime?" The biwa demon didn't say anything and just gave a single nod in agreement. You grumbled as you glared at the houses, "I'm starving." You mumbled and raised your hand up, swinging it to destroy half of the buildings with your cursed technique.

"Oohh, Y/N sama is treating us on a meal! That's so kind of you." Daki beamed as she eyed the destruction you have created by just a mere swing of your hand. The village wasn't that big, so you didn't take long to kill and destroy everything in there. You huffed yet smiled, "Bon appetit girls, aside from you Uraume." You extended your arm toward the village, making Daki to dash toward it while Nakime just walked in casually.

T I M E   S K I P:-
After the nice meal you had, Daki insisted on taking you somewhere nice to relax. Thus she took you to where she works disguised as a human.

"Please, just this once~"

Daki has been whining for ten minutes to dress you up in one of her finest kimonos and put some makeup too, but you refused everytime she askes. However, it started to get annoying and you eventually agreed. Now here you are, wearing a very majestic kimono with makeup on your grumpy face. Daki tried to style your pink hair, but since it was too short, she was forced to just fix it and put some accessories on it.

The Upper Moon six gawked at your appearance, "Doesn't Y/N sama look beautiful, Uraume san and Nakime san?" Both females who were watching from the sidelines nodded in agreement as they raised their thumbs up. "Why did I agree to this?" You mumbled under your breath, feeling embarrassed for wear such things that weren't your thing at all.

However and truth to be told, you did actually enjoy your night for the first time in one thousand years. It was nice to have someone to try different experiences with. Yes those activities were new to you, but you enjoyed them because you felt that the human side you have left behind long time ago.

Let's just say it was worth wasting your time.