𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

|𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐙|

Anger ran through your body as your blood boiled with rage. You poured all of your anger in this small house you found in the forest, killing every living soul there, and yet nothing satisfied you. You were still furious about your discovery.

Muzan lied to you...

Uraume stood behind you, unsure of what to do to sooth your rage. She still didn't know why you suddenly dashed to this house and destroyed it all. Your hands clenched tightly that your palms got stabbed by your sharp nails as you gritted your teeth in extreme irritation.

"That bastard thinks he can fool me! The queen of curses!!" You exclaimed, punching the nearest wall to you. You growled loudly, eyes flashing bright red for a moment, "He said he hates humans and yet he married a human and had a child!" You vented and turned to Uraume, "If he lied to me now, he can lie later too." Uraume hummed in understanding, acknowledging what exactly happened to you.

"I think I know what you can do, Y/N sama." She spoke up, keeping her gaze down. You raised an eyebrow and waved your hand, "Enlighten me."

"We can find that hanafuda kid and lock him away, like this you can threaten that demon."

You thought over her plan and smirked evilly, "Great thinking Uraume." You praised, making Uraume relieved that she didn't upset you more. You walked past her, "Come along Uraume, we have a job to do." You ordered and the said woman followed after you.

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

From afar, you can see the boy with burgundy hair walking along with two of his friends. It was daytime, so you knew his sister won't be out of that box on his back.

Uraume was right behind you, waiting for your orders. As the three teens neared you, you jumped right in front of them and smirked at the boy, "I told you I will get you, kozo." Tanjiro quickly pulled out his sword and raised his guards up just in case. The one with blond hair was shivering in fear while the boar head pulled his swords out.

"Who are you? And why are you after me?" He asked, earning a laugh from you.

"Isn't it obvious?" Was the only thing you said. Tanjiro frowned, his sword was held tightly in his hand, "If you're here to kill me, then I won't allow it until I kill Kibutsuji Muzan!" He exclaimed which actually made you laugh again, "I don't follow that coward's orders, I do everything in my free will." You said, not really fazed by the angry look he gave you.

"I'm going to kill you! Fight me!" The boar head exclaimed loudly, pointing his sword at you while the other shivering male hid behind a tree, "I'm going to die!"

You just rolled your eyes and waved your hand, "Come on, show me what you have." You told Tanjiro and the boy didn't hesitant to attack.

"Water Breathing: First Form: Water Surface Slash."

He was about to swing his sword at you, but you effortlessly held his sword before it can harm you, "I was really looking forward to have fun with you, but I'm not in the mood to waste time." You said, your face empty from all of the emotions. You hit his neck, knocking the boy out.

Inosuki was about to jump at you, "Uraume." You called and the female appeared right in front of you.

"Frost calm." Uraume channelled a cloud of freezing mist from her mouth and blows it towards Inosuki. The freezing mist materializes into large columns of thick ice and frost to ensnare the boy. You picked up Tanjiro and threw the box to Uraume, "Let's go." With that, both of you disappeared into the thin air.

T I M E    S K I P:-
You watched as Muzan was walking out of a big mansion. You waited patiently for him to move away from the front gate.

You jumped in front of him, taking him by surprise, "Hello there." You greeted, faking a smile. Muzan looked at you with a blank look, "You seem happier than usual, anything new?" He uttered, making you frown from the inside. He really can't set apart a real smile from a fake one, "I got you something really special." You told him while he kept on staring at you. You got a hold of his hand and tugged it gently, "Come on, it's in my house." You added, pulling him with you as you started to walk.

Muzan just sighed and followed, missing completely the angry expressions on your face.
.

.

.

.

.

The black haired demon stared with wide eyes at Tanjiro who was tied up along with his sister by Uraume. You smirked as you crossed your arms in the kimono sleeves, "I captured the hanafuda boy for you." You said, smiling sweetly at him. Muzan started to slowly approach the boy, "You... did it. I must kill him." He muttered, sharpening his nails and prepared to kill the boy. However, he felt his hand freeze in place.

He looked back and saw you holding his wrist while having an unreadable look, "Not so soon, Muzan."

"What?"

You let go of his hand and moved to stand in front of Tanjiro, "I'm not the type to be taken foolishly... Don't forget that you're dealing with the queen of curses, Ryoumen Y/N." You said earning a confused look from the demon lord, "What are you talking about?" He questioned and you glaring at him. You tsk-ed and narrowed your red eyes at him, "Acting innocent, huh? But that doesn't work with me." You quickly grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to your face.

"If you want to get this boy, dispose of that human woman and child with you or else I assure you I will lead every demon slayer to you."

Muzan was frozen in place as he was speechless to respond to you, "How did she know?" He thought, clenching his fists tightly as his eyes never left yours. He knew only one thing, he was up for a big problem with you and it definitely won't pass this easily by you.

 He knew only one thing, he was up for a big problem with you and it definitely won't pass this easily by you