𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

|𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐙|

You were beyond happy!

Not only were you getting closer to get Muzan like a ring in your finger but also the Upper Moons offered their loyalty to you. What else can you get? What can make your life better? You were soon to rule the curses and demons.

Anyway...

Today was the third, day when Muzan was supposed to dispose of those humans he lives with. It was a very beautiful day as you walked through the forest in search for a certain flower. Uraume managed to find you very interesting informations about this rare flower. You left the white haired female the watch over Tanjiro and his sister just in case he tries to escape, though he can't break free and escape.

What you understood was that the Blue Spider Lily is a very special plant. It blooms two or three day in the year and only in daytime. That was the reason why the Upper moons couldn't find it. It has the ability to cure the most dangerous diseases. You didn't know if it actually turns humans to demons, but if it did to Muzan, then everything is possible.

You had been searching for about two hours now and still no trace of the flower, "Doesn't this thing even exist?!" You thought as you started to get irritated. Uraume mentioned that the Blue Spider Lily blooms in the area near the mountain and you kept your research in the assigned place; however, you found nothing at all and you weren't that type of patient person. You grumbled as veins appeared on your face.

"I will look around here and if I don't find it, I will make Uraume search for it." You mumbled to yourself and started to look again.

M I N I    T I M E    S K I P : -
"That's it! I'm not wasting my time over something that doesn't exist!"

You punched the nearby tree out of anger and turned around, returning to your home. It was afternoon and the weather was getting a bit hot, plus you were getting hungry. As you walked, you found yourself in an unfamiliar area, "Hmm? I don't recognize this part of the forest." You told no one, analyzing the place.

You kept on walking, spotting some curses here and there, but you didn't care about them. You spotted a curse that looked a bit different, a special-grade curse. You could feel a familiar cursed energy emitting from it, "So you have my finger, huh?" You sarcastically spoke up, catching the curse's attention. It turned around and shivered in fear as it recognized you. A smirk grew on your face as you raised your hand up, "So you do know me, then you must know to where this will lead you." You carelessly waved your hand, slicing the curse to pieces.

The finger fell down and you watched the curse disappear. You went to the finger and picked it up, "Should I?" You mumbled as your smirk turned evil. Shrugging your shoulders, you lifted the finger up, "More power wouldn't harm." You let go of the finger and swallowed it. You could feel yourself getting more powerful, "Ah, I miss this feeling of strength." You uttered, clenching and un-clenching your fists. You were about to leave when you saw a mass of blue in the corner of your eyes.

"Well well well, what do we have her?"

❦ ════ •⊰❂⊱• ════ ❦

You walked through the Infinity Fortress, not caring about the Upper Moons staring at you. You went straight to the Nakime who was sitting down on a separated platform, "Take me to Muzan." You commanded and she just nodded, striking her biwa. A door opened and you walked in, finding yourself in an office.

Muzan was sitting on his desk, head down. When he felt his your presence, he quickly looked up at you, "Y/N." Was the only thing he said as you smirked at him.

"Hello to you too, I see you're surprised to see me. Did you finish what I requested?"

Muzan didn't say anything and just kept on staring at you with blank expression, "Oh, it seems you didn't dispose of them. What a shame." You said, faking a sad face. The demon wasn't fazed by your words, "It does not matter, Y/N. Those two will be disposed of soon, but not now. I don't care if you don't want you to help me anymore. Your assistance is no longer needed." He said, seeing the glare in his eyes.

You shrugged your shoulders and turned around, "Too bad, you lost my loyalty and... this beautiful thing." You said, pulling out the blue flower from your kimono sleeve and waving it around.

At this moment, Muzan froze in place. The thing he desired the most was in your hand, right in front of him. His arm subconsciously was raised as he kept his wide red eyes on the rare flower, "The... Blue Spider Lily..." He trailed off as he approached your slowly. A mischievous grin crept up your face, "Precisely."

"Give it to me."

You turned around and waved your finger, "No no no, you said you don't need my help anymore. Why should I hand you this fragile flower?" Muzan by now was unable to say anything to answer your question, so you just decided to continue, "I will give you another chance since I feel generous today. Dispose of those humans and you will get this flower and even more. I will be waiting, you have until tonight and I need to see their corpses this time as a prove." Saying that, you approached the door you went through before to return to the Infinity Fortress, leaving a blindsided Muzan behind.

It was a good plan for sure. Now Muzan had to do what you told him just to get the Blue Spider Lily. For once, you were genuinely satisfied with your achievement. Little by little, you will dominate both curses and demons.

 Little by little, you will dominate both curses and demons