Epilogue

This is actually it! The end! :( I really enjoyed writing this story and I've loved all the support! I wanted to thank you all by giving you a really good epilogue,  so I did my best. I put so much work into this and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I liked writing it! There will be lemons, kids and fluff!!! Enjoy guys!!

((IMPORTANT!!!!: I EDITED OUT THE LEMON BECAUSE WATTPAD WAS BEING ANNOYING, SO I ADVISE YOU REREAD THIS EPILOGUE 18/04/2015))

TRIS' P.O.V.

It still has to sink in. I am marrying Eric. Today. Christina is trying to get me ready, though I am making the job hard for her.

"Chris! You can't make me look pretty! What if he doesn't show up? Or what if I trip? Or freeze? Quit pulling my hair!" I screech.

"Stop talking for a minute, will you? You are going to be fine. Hear me? Fine! So quit freaking out!!!" She reproaches.

I go silent. There's no point in arguing with her. I let her work her magic on me.

"You're ready!" She says finally, after hours of pulling, jabbing, coating and pinching.

I look at myself in the mirror. The dress me and Christina chose is Dauntless black, shows my collarbone, has puffed up sleeves and ends in waves at my feet, leaving a slight trail in it's wake. It hugs my still childlike figure graciously. My face looks more mature thanks to the black eyeliner and eyeshadow. My hair is curled and falls in waves on my shoulders from a messy bun on top of my head.

"Wow! You made me look beautiful." I gasp.

"I know, I know!" My friend smirks. "Time to go. Good luck, Tris."

All too soon. We make our way to the great hall where marriages are celebrated. A crowd has already gathered. I catch my mother's eye. For today she is allowed to visit my faction. My father is next to her. My mom lags behind as everyone files into the hall, including my friend. The music starts playing and my mother takes my arm and leads me forwards.

ERIC'S P.O.V.

I see my beautiful Tris walking up the aisle, looking even more lovely than usual. She smiles shyly at me before taking my hand and squeezing it tight. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Natalie Prior sitting down next to her husband. The ceremony begins.

"I, Eric Golledge (A/N: What is his surnameee? I'll just put Golledge cause Idk. Also, my R.E. teacher, who is also a catholic priest, said that these aren't the actual vows but 1. I can't remember what he said they were 2. I don't think the Dauntless are very religious 3. This is just more romantic!!!), promise to love you as I have since the day you showed everyone your strength, in weakness and in health, to cherish you, Tris in age as in youth. Wither thou goest, I will go. Where thou diest, will I die and there will I be buried. The Angel do so to me, and more also, if aught but death part thee and me. I love you." I say in one breath.

"I, Tris Prior, promise to be at your side forever and always. I can offer you my life, but it is a short life; I can offer you my heart, though I have no idea how many more beats it shall sustain. I can offer you my love and that will never waver. Wither thou goest, I will go. Where thou diest, will I die and there will I be buried. The Angel do so to me, and more also, if aught but death part thee and me." She says, equally breathless.

I slide the golden ring on her minute finger and she does the same to my bigger one. I hold her tiny hands in mine as I lean forward to press my lips to hers. Cheers erupt from around the room. I break away from my newlywed wife.

"Well, Mrs. Golledge, I think we should just skip the reception, don't you agree?" I whisper in her ear.

She blushes bright red and, after recovering herself, gives me a stern look.

"As much as I want to, I can't just weasel out. Nor can you." She says.

"But I can. Never doubt my weaseling abilities for they are epic and memorable in their scope!" I tease her.

She sighs, as if this is costing her a great deal.

"Alright. But we go to the reception so they see us there and only after we have danced we go. I did not put all that effort into learning how to waltz for nothing."

"Oh, we'll dance. Don't you worry."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" She squeaks.

I ignore her as I go to greet all the guests. I see her bobbing behind me, trying to catch up. After too long, the music starts playing. As couples file onto the dancefloor, I pull Tris out of the room and into a rather big storage room nearby, amidst her protests.

"What the hell, Eric?" She shouts.

"Sshhh! You wanted to dance? We dance, here. I want it to be as intimate as possible. Come here, love." I say, pulling her close.

"There's no music, silly!" She giggles.

I press play to the recorder on the shelf. Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake starts. Tris loves classical music. I take her hand in my left one and place my right on her hip. I pull her even closer, so she is pressed against me.

"I love you." I whisper.

"Ditto." She replies.

After several hours of dancing, I pull away and clash our lips together.

"Eric!" Tris moans. "Please."

"Please what?" I ask innocently.

"You know what I want."

"I don't think I do, sweetheart." I mock.

                                 +++

Almost seventeen years later...
TRIS' P.O.V.

The day Eric and I got married was the best day of my life. Nine months later I was graced with a beautiful girl, Jane. Now she is sixteen and has chosen to move to Erudite. She is smart, like her father. She even has his icy blue eyes and high arched eyebrows. I'm not worried for her, she's determined, so she'll make it. Sure, it's heart wrenching to see her go, but me and Eric have each other and can visit her anytime we want. My mother passed away a few years ago. My father died of grief. Eric and I still love each other more than any words can describe. We live together in Dauntless. I am Tris Golledge. I am Divergent. I am brave.