Chapter 8

Disclaimer: My plan failed miserably, but it will work! I swear it will.

ERIC'S P.O.V.

My eyes open slowly. In my arms is Tris, her breath slow and heavy. Images from last night flood my mind and I smile stupidly. My hand skims her cheek. Her eyes flutter open and she stares at me with a big grin. She reaches out to me and pulls me down to her. Our lips touch and warmth spreads through me. Her fingers trace my tattoos. I pull her closer to me, not satisfied at all with these light kisses. She pulls up the sheets to cover us completely. Her thumb finds my chin and she pulls me off her. Before I can ask her why, she starts trailing kisses along my neck, to where she knows my weak spot is. She presses her lips to a spot just behind my ear. I moan slightly. She bites the skin lightly.

"Damn, Tris!" I sigh. I feel myself getting turned on again. "Stop before I do what I did last night" I warn her. She interrupts herself.

"Do we have to go anywhere today?" she asks.

"No, it's Sunday..." Oh. She isn't thinking that again? "Do you want to-"

"Watch a movie? Yes please" she cuts me off. She jumps up and goes into the kitchen. A microwave ping later she returns, holding a bowl of popcorn and a DVD. She puts in the player and snuggles up next to me. The movie -The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones- strarts playing. I don't really watch it, I'm too busy staring at Tris. I bend down to kiss her forehead but she pushes me away.

"Sshh! Jace is talking! Don't disturb him!" she says. When she sees my surprised look, she reaches up and gives me a quick peck on the lips. Then she turns back to the movie.

"Hot, moody asshole" I say to this Jace guy.

TRIS' P.O.V.

When the movie's finished, I sit on Eric's lap, my legs closing around the back of his waist and my arms wrapping around his neck. I press my forehed to his. Our breaths mingle together. I can see he is struggling not to close the distance between us. My fingers trace down to his bare chest and skim his defined abs. His breath gets ragged and he suddenly lunges toward me to kiss me. Our lips meet and fireworks run through my body. He suddenly pushes me down onto the bed and climbs onto me. He pins me underneath him and holds my arms still. He kisses me gently and rips off my shirt -his shirt, which I burrowed for the night. He's about to trail down to my chest with his kisses, when there's a knock on the door. He sits bolt upright and mouths 'hide' to me. I throw myself under the bed, trusting the long sheets to conceal me. He goes to open the door.

"Christina?" he says in surprise.

"Yeah. Is Tris here?" she asks.

"Uhm... why?" Eric answers evasively.

"Well... I really need her to come. It's important" she says urgently.

"I'll get dressed" I yell from under the bed. I slide out and put on the dress from last night. It's the only actual clothes of mine I have here. I walk to the door. Christina grabs my hand and unceremoniously drags me away from Eric. I turn to look at him with an apologetic face as I follow my friend to wherever she is taking me.

"Me and Will kissed" she says suddenly.

"Seriously? You dragged me away from potentionally having sex with my boyfriend for the second time to tell me something that was so obviously going to happen sooner or later?" I say, faking being offended.

"Yeah... Wait what? Obviously going to happen?" she looks confused.

"Christina. Your Candor is clouding up. But even so, even a Stiff could see you two like each other" I explain patiently. Her mouth drops open.