Chapter 7

Wow! Already on chapter 7! This story is flying by!!! Anyway... enjoy!!!
Peace out, kittens ✌

Disclaimer: I am going to take over the world, and when I do, I will force Veronica Roth to give me Divergent mwahahahah :)

ERIC'S P.O.V.

When I wake up, I feel something warm pressed against my chest. I reach out with my hands, my fingers investigating the uknown "item". I feel a nose, soft lips and a collarbone. My hand trails down to the person's, Tris's, breasts. I gulp when I feel them and she tenses up. I finally decide to open my eyes. Tris's deep eyes startle me and I jump back. Her look is reproachful.

"Eric?" she calls me.

"Yes..." I mutter. I feel myself go red. She sighs.

"Um... why were you, er, touching me?" she questions.

"Umm... well... I..." I splutter "Iwastryingtoworkoutwhatwasinmybed" I say quickly. She laughs. I look at her questioningly.

"Nothing" she manages between fits of laughter "just a mental picture of you waking up like that to Four" a tear of laughter rolls down her cheek. At this, I crack up too.

"Except if you were Four, you'd beat me up for that" I say.

"If I were Four, I'd be insanely approachable" she sighs. Her saying that makes me burst into laughter all over again. I reach out to her, cup her cheek in my hand and pull her to me. My lips brush hers gently. I feel her shudder in my arms. After a few minutes of kissing, we part for air. But Tris hasn't had enough yet, because she pushes me down and lies on me, her mouth crashing with mine. Tentatively, she bites my lower lip, making me moan involuntarily. She smiles against my lips. My hands find the small of her back. She runs her fingers through my hair. My eyes open slightly and I see the clock. Crap! It's already 10:30!!! I bounce up and start throwing on my clothes. Tris seems to understand what's going on and runs to the bathroom. When she's ready, I tell her I'll see her there so people don't get suspicious. When she's gone, I wait ten minutes before leaving myself.

TRIS' P.O.V.

The kisses with Eric this morning were really nice, but everything is wiped from my mind as I reach the initiate training room. No one is there. Damnit! I remember they must be up at the fear simulation. So I rush off. I get there just as Eric does. He gives me a quizzical look. I just shake my head and mouth 'after' to him. He gives me a thumbs up and pushes the door open for me. Everyone looks up as we enter and my cheeks flood with colour. I sit next to Christina as the mood untenses and initiates start talking again. She turns to me and wiggles her eyebrows comically. I punch her lightly in the arm.

"What's with you?" I ask her, though I know the answer.

"Oh nothing..." she says "just... you admit you like Eric, he disappears with you soon after, you arrive late AND at the same time as him, he opens the door for you and you look all flustered. Also both yours and his lips are swollen. Oh my God! You have a mark there!" she screams, pointing at my neck.

"Chris!" I whisper yell at her. Everyone is staring at me again.

"Sorry, sorry!" she apologizes "it's just you're hooking up with mr. Hottie!"

"I am not, hear me, not hooking up with him-" I start.

"Fine then you're in a relationship with him" she squeals. I roll my eyes.

"Yes" I sigh. She makes a sound like a pig being strangled. Again, I roll my eyes. I turn to look at Eric, cutting out whatever Christina is saying. He is looking at me too, occasionally nodding or shaking his head at whatever Four is telling him. He smiles at me and I grin back. He jerks his head towards my ravelling friend and rolls his eyes. I nod in agreement.