Wild One [KyloRenxReader] III

2276 words (3/4)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Very clever." You state calmly.

Ren flashes you a grin: "You think so?"

"Yeah, I mean we cannot be sure yet if we can trust them. Staying in the same room is probably a lot safer."

He loses control of his facial expression and for a moment you see the disappointment in his eyes. Happy with yourself, you saunter to the bathroom to have a look at it.

It matches the luxurious interior of the bedroom. A lot of golden ornaments, big mirrors, and a beautiful large bathtub, or rather whirlpool, in the middle of the room, sunken, level with the floor.

"Now this feels like a vacation resort of a planet." You comment.

Ren appears behind you, he doesn't say anything, but you can see in the mirrors that he looks around the room until your eyes meet in the reflection.

"Would you mind?" You ask.

He furrows his eyebrows.

You turn around: "I'd like to take a bath."

"Need any help?"

Pressing your lips together, you resist the urge to even think about what could – would – happen of you let him stay while you take your clothes off. How it would feel to have him strip you piece by piece...

"I got it." You flash him a smile and push him by the shoulder, out the room, until you can shut the doors in his face.

With a sigh, you lean your forehead against the cool wood. Stars, what have you gotten yourself into? Part of you wishes you would have never stepped out of your cover behind Ren and just run back to the ship. You would be back on Base, in your own quarters by now. They might not be as extravagant as these ones, and your dinner would never have been so exciting, but at least your heartbeat would be at a healthy rate.

Your poor heart. You wonder how long it will survive this madness.

You're actually on Naboo. Negotiating. You just looked at a fucking painting commissioned by Queen Amidala. And yet...what really intrigues you is the man on the other side of this door. He's a Skywalker as well. Or at least, he used to be. By that logic, you're basically staying at his grandparents' house.

Chuckling, you turn on the faucet and stare at the stream that slowly fills the tub. You're staying at Kylo Ren's grandparents' house. This whole thing is ridiculous, really.

The hot bath will probably help you to calm down and sort out your thoughts. If it's just a tenth as enchanting as is the rest of this palace, it might as well solve all your problems.

When you take off your shirt, you see something blue out of the corner of your eye. You turn your head and gasp at the large bruise that formed at the back of your shoulder. The anxiety you permanently felt the last hours apparently overshadowed the pain. Now that you focus on it, you feel the injured muscles and skin pulsate.

Suppressing groans, you take off the rest of your clothing and finally step into the hot water. You never used as tub like this, and it takes you some time to figure out what all the different buttons and setting do.

The bubbles forming make you weirdly giggly. It's just the funniest thing to you that being shot at lead to taking a bubble bath. You submerge yourself fully and stay under water for a few seconds before coming up and leaning against the side of the pool.